[Q] cant update to dn3 4 RC

Search This thread

armelcy

Apr 3, 2013
HEY DEVS n rooters i am currently using DN3 3.1.1 lite version. and now whenever i tried to flash DN3 4 RC it stocks on bootloader. what should i do??

romaomao

May 29, 2013
i'ts a too old version of dn3... reboot in recovery mode and do a full wipe and clean, then try to install the new dn3 4 rc ;)

armelcy

Apr 3, 2013
i'ts a too old version of dn3... reboot in recovery mode and do a full wipe and clean, then try to install the new dn3 4 rc ;)
guys wipe cache , davik cache and factory reset but it is still stock on boot. Im using philz touch as revovrry. Last
night n went to sleep n when I got up , it was on recovery:(

m.b.jikre

Nov 30, 2012
Pune
guys wipe cache , davik cache and factory reset but it is still stock on boot. Im using philz touch as revovrry. Last
night n went to sleep n when I got up , it was on recovery:(

From Philz choose an option for 'Clean to install a new ROM' under wipe data and cache, and then try to install a new one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

armelcy

Apr 3, 2013
The ota doesn't even work. When I flash the ota fix, it says it something about incompatible

armelcy

Apr 3, 2013
From Philz choose an option for 'Clean to install a new ROM' under wipe data and cache, and then try to install a new one.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

guys i flashed with the newest verion of philz touch recorvery and twrp but now i dont have any services. it says that i have to install a "sim to access network services" dont know wat to do