MetroUI Beta 6 BroBot175 ICS [9/4/12]

Search This thread

henrick7

Jun 5, 2013
thanks for the tip... I got in my...

look
https:// lh6.googleusercontent.com/ Y1PGt5Z3a8SMbgnHjcjy8G4CAvpfM9Kpvlo16VA7_w=w227-h538-no

BohArie

Dec 15, 2011
Kuching
Request

full.gif

^^^not what it really looks like but a good representation^^^

Metro UI - Brobot175.co.uk

Ice-Cream Sandwich Version Released

This ICS version is based off the forth milestone of the AOKP builds but please will someone make a nandroid and then tell me if it works on any of the other ICS kangs. Cheers in advance.

Check out website for screenshots and full change log

What is it?

This theme allows you to make your homescreen look like the windows 8 metro. It also themes your notifications pannel and taskbar to fit with the MetroUI.

What is it compatable with?

This theme is compatable with GalaxyTask and Overcome 3G and ICS

Whats to come?

My website is brand new and still in beta so i shall be working on it to clear out any bugs.

I shall add tutorials on how to customize more of the theme like the widgets.

More Widgets.

Any other Bug fixes

News
[9/4] Beta 6 Released. Got rid of villain as it didnt work
[5/4] Beta 5 Released. Added support to all honeycomb and ICS tablets.
Added some more wallpapers
check out website for full change log
[26/3] Beta 4 Released. Added ICS support.
Edited widgets to be compatable with ICS.
Changed names of widgets so they should be easier to find.
System Theme for ICS including custom switches to fit the theme.
[17/3] Beta 3 Released. Changes are icons i made for people added. Email widget added (see website)
[17/3] I have added the order icons page so you can now request any icons you want
[17/3] I have bought the domain and hosting with money from donations so now website is more stable and quicker.
[16/3] Added Support For Overcome 3G

If your tab for any reason goes into a bootloop just flash your ROM again without wipeing anything and it will go back to how you had it

Pretty sure that this is awesome..
but my device not in the list..
I want to make request to you.. to make this Awesome Metro theme for my device..
My device is Acer Iconia Tab A200..
please make it for my device..
Thanks..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    full.gif

^^^not what it really looks like but a good representation^^^

Metro UI - Brobot175.co.uk

Ice-Cream Sandwich Version Released

This ICS version is based off the forth milestone of the AOKP builds but please will someone make a nandroid and then tell me if it works on any of the other ICS kangs. Cheers in advance.

Check out website for screenshots and full change log

What is it?

This theme allows you to make your homescreen look like the windows 8 metro. It also themes your notifications pannel and taskbar to fit with the MetroUI.

What is it compatable with?

This theme is compatable with GalaxyTask and Overcome 3G and ICS

Whats to come?

My website is brand new and still in beta so i shall be working on it to clear out any bugs.

I shall add tutorials on how to customize more of the theme like the widgets.

More Widgets.

Any other Bug fixes

News
    [9/4] Beta 6 Released. Got rid of villain as it didnt work
    [5/4] Beta 5 Released. Added support to all honeycomb and ICS tablets.
    Added some more wallpapers
    check out website for full change log
    [26/3] Beta 4 Released. Added ICS support.
    Edited widgets to be compatable with ICS.
    Changed names of widgets so they should be easier to find.
    System Theme for ICS including custom switches to fit the theme.
    [17/3] Beta 3 Released. Changes are icons i made for people added. Email widget added (see website)
    [17/3] I have added the order icons page so you can now request any icons you want
    [17/3] I have bought the domain and hosting with money from donations so now website is more stable and quicker.
    [16/3] Added Support For Overcome 3G

If your tab for any reason goes into a bootloop just flash your ROM again without wipeing anything and it will go back to how you had it

I'm still having problems, even with ICS. I am following instructions clearly. I'll tell you what I did, see if you can see something wrong.

Had Galaxy Task Installed.
    Installed Metro theme (Task version).
    Lost bottom bar.
    Cleared the tab in CWR, cache and davlik.
    Flashed AOKP Wi-Fi from zip in CWR.
    Booted into AOKP, all works fine.
    Went back to CWR, installed Metro AOKP zip.
    Booted back up.

No sign of Metro, just the bottom bar buttons changed (see attachment).

What am I doing wrong?

I lost my bottom bar first time I did this too. I reflashed Galaxy Task, it game back. I reflashed the Metro zip and it came back, looking just like yours. You should also notice the notifications pop up has changed. If you want the "Metro Theme" you have to a do a little bit of grunt work.
    On the developers website, do to the downloads section and scroll down to "Metro UI Tiles". Download the .zip and unzip it to your tablet.
    Download ADW Launcher, or your favorite other launcher if you prefer. This is to customize the homescreens so it slides instead of the honeycomb spin. You can also customize the number of "columns" and "rows" on the homescreen to allocate more space for widgets and icons. The dev recommends setting it to 10x10, the max settings.
    Another way to easily set this up is to use the provided "adw settings" file that comes in the "MetroUITiles.zip". If you place that file into your /root folder, or the first directory of your tablet that has all the other folders, then go into the ADW settings and select "Restore Settings" it will load the developers suggested setup so you don't have to do anything.
    To get the icons, there are a few programs you can use. Desktop Visualizer is a free one on the market that does the job really well. Download it, then hold press on the homescreen, select widget, then select the Desktop Visualizer 4x4 widget. The reason to use this size is so that when you shrink it, it will look clearer, starting with a smaller dimension makes the image blurry. Next you can select the image icon, these are located in the unziped "MetroUITiles" folder in either Big or Small. Next you have to assign the job to the icon, so set it as a shortcut to whatever application you want. Remember to "clear" the icon label so that it doesn't display the label under the icon. Then okay and you have yourself your first tile. You can resize it to fit how you want. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The develop has explained all of this on his website too, I would check it out as it goes over some of the details I skipped.
    I hope this helps.
    Hey there I've made 5 more smalltiles ;)

Goomanager, MX Player, Triple Town, TV Spielfilm and Unrar. Feel free to download it!
    ICS version and B4 released
    Remove screenshot button?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Nothing on the overcome 3g download, when I press nothing show me