Kindle Fire 2 Hard Reset?

Search This thread

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
What did u do to cause bootloop? A factory reset will not fix anything if you messed with the system or system apps.

Last edited:

chronicfathead

Mar 23, 2008
Sleaford, Lincs
Just to confirm, are you using the same PC that you used to Root your Kindle Fire with? In other words, have you used ADB with this PC before? If it is, then a Factory cable is I believe the only way out.

You can try to make one, or I piked one up on eBay for £3 including delivery. I have read of someone destroying one of the pins on their Kindle due to connecting the wrong wires up, so be careful and take your time doing it. Double check everything.

We could do with a step by step guide for recovering a Kindle in a loop, as there doesn't seem to be one and they seem to be getting soft bricked quite often at the minute.

Reactions: powerpoint45

avathor

Jul 11, 2011
Have anyone Ebay Link for my i want to buy factory cable for my kindle fire 2.
I cant finy any on ebay... ( ebay.de )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to confirm, are you using the same PC that you used to Root your Kindle Fire with? In other words, have you used ADB with this PC before? If it is, then a Factory cable is I believe the only way out.

You can try to make one, or I piked one up on eBay for £3 including delivery. I have read of someone destroying one of the pins on their Kindle due to connecting the wrong wires up, so be careful and take your time doing it. Double check everything.

We could do with a step by step guide for recovering a Kindle in a loop, as there doesn't seem to be one and they seem to be getting soft bricked quite often at the minute.