Resets every time it's powered off.

Search This thread

don2012

Feb 14, 2012
newark
This is a useless information. You wrote you got a replacement.
The software bug is still alive and has nothing to do with any phone.

Yeah..... If it was a software bug then that's werid.... The old watch was updated with my s4 and got that issue while the replacement was updated using the same phone and did not get the bug :?

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Free mobile app

jurtsche

Oct 29, 2011
Yeah..... If it was a software bug then that's werid.... The old watch was updated with my s4 and got that issue while the replacement was updated using the same phone and did not get the bug :?

You could try to hold power button long while turned off and while turned on and look if the bug appears again ;)
...i wouldn't risk it ;)

dmcgeogs

Apr 25, 2013
My Computer isn't working right now so I can't do that. I called Samsung. They want me to send it for repair to flash it but it will take 10 days total :(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

don2012

Feb 14, 2012
newark
My Computer isn't working right now so I can't do that. I called Samsung. They want me to send it for repair to flash it but it will take 10 days total :(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Ask them to replace it. ..with a New one since its their faults...

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
It happened to me. Long press hard button. Gear fit restarts. Goes back to initial setup. It's no big deal as all the daTa is on the phone anyways

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ohhhh .....let me guess it's the same with your watch ? Some people told me that it's because some of the watches sold early are demo watches and have demo mode permeantlly enabled. ......?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

I don't know why the others are saying it's normal. I just turned mine off and back on and all my data was still there.