[ LISTING][THEMES] Working directory of themes usable on KK VZW Note3

Search This thread

amebiasis

Feb 22, 2011
Montrose, CO/ Vero Beach, FL
Yep. Exactly what you do.

<Note3>

For the Black Back theme;
I flashed back to the stock base 4.4.2 Deodex clean wipe and have tried this 3 times and downloaded it 2 just to make sure. When I flash it themes my toggles and settings but my msg is all jacked up and everything is black, phone dialer was the only thing to change in the phone app and my phone is extremely laggy. Anyone else have this problem it's a great looking theme I wish that would work.

Last edited:

jrbxx7

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 18, 2011
Try flashing modified black krome first. Thats the only thing I did differently...

TaPpEd from my XpOsEd 4.4.2 NIII

Reactions: amebiasis

jrbxx7

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 18, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399767802266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399767802266.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 570
Reactions: LeftyGR

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
ALL CREDIT TO cerj !!!

i went over to he Sprint section and found cerj does some amazing work. if you start HERE in Area 51 and look at "KK BlaK Krome for NC5D" download some of it works perfectly for our N3

i think a lot more of his work will work on ours as well but i havent messed around enough with them yet

I had to play around a little and in the end i found the best method was to rename the original APKs to .bak then reboot then install and change permissions to match original and then reboot again and all was good.

*** the Email.apk did not work for me because of Exchange account but did work for non-Exchange but Contacts, Dialer, and Files works great and Dialer was really what i wanted to change.

here are some screen shots:

iqd344.png

15mjwag.png

Reactions: milski65

GameChanger

Jan 2, 2012
El Mirage
I am unsure of which file to download for kromeX. There is like 6 different files.

Edit - I am a tard. I got it now. I read too fast and missed something.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: LeftyGR

Top Liked Posts