Screen Protectors

Search This thread

Tilton53

Jan 10, 2008
So, after a week of use; I am starting to get little scratches on the glass of the watch. Anybody have any ideas on how I could get a decent screen protector for the watch? I know there aren't any perfectly sized ones for this device but maybe somebody here already found one that fits.

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
You may be getting real scratches on the screen, but be aware that the sapphire-coating on the TS also can appear scratched when it really is just marked. To clean those markings off takes some fairly serious buffing, but you might find the screen was not really scratched and comes out clean again.

There are no screen protectors currently available specifically cut to fit the TS. You could cut one yourself, maybe using that peel-off sticker it shipped with.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ipaq3115

Oct 7, 2008
I cut my own screen protector out of an old one (unused) that I had laying around. Turned out horrible.

It was the more rigid type and where the edge of the TrueSmart screen has a bevel the screen protector was just hanging out over it. It ended up collecting dirt and made it hard to access the back and menu swipe actions. I also considered cutting it back to only the actual screen portion but I figured that was just going to make those swipe actions even more miserable so I just tossed it.

My guess is that the only thing that would work would be one of the more flexible stretchable type screen protectors, not sure how well they would conform to the bevel on the glass though.