Sensation Homescreens - post your here too

Search This thread

voldo04

Feb 13, 2010
Hello hinxnz when find widget clock black ? I have vipers 5.3 in my sensation but no have this widget...please I want this widget ? Do you help me? Thank you

Sent from my HTCSensation using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

The link zippy doesn't work...please solved. Icon pack beautiful. Thank you

hinxnz

Jul 21, 2009
Hello hinxnz when find widget clock black ? I have vipers 5.3 in my sensation but no have this widget...please I want this widget ? Do you help me? Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

The link zippy doesn't work...please solved. Icon pack beautiful. Thank you

Maybe this widget > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droid27.sensev2flipclockweather

Icon pack > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stealthychief.theme.pulse&hl=en

hinxnz

Jul 21, 2009
Stable | HTC Sense 7 | Lollipop

Screenshots

pWfNqn24

eBhV0plx

lVWfLoEw

472gKIaN

8UvJX9Eu

VjlsBzXn

W4F8muXa

6xG4GlAx

Z8EezNF4

OqLfNfZJ

mjtcTjhC

EdV4dIkT

j7UEj2Ch

1sGt2Yhe

q96SvAXC

Downloads
  • ROM - CM12.1 Android 5.1.1 [ link ]
  • MOD - Storage setup, install HTC Apps into system & to remove stock Apps [ link ]
  • HTC Sense for all devices [ link ]
  • Xposed Modules for tweaks - Sensify | Sense Toolbox

jekapaty

Apr 14, 2009
Android – Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 (based to: "CyanogenMod 13 by ivanich" ROM)

Screenshots
lr0e06opex2w.png
yckzo3gtb5a6.png
zgow8k9okcof.png
q5kdw83yhsda.png
ywbtx8j4lypj.png
9oyiqco8zbtw.png
5h5mk6b87v5o.png
fs5pridzfewd.png
5xwqr5l5fg7d.png
dry8mcd58slf.png
vb52gr5aerwm.png
3rs0nvc6jahm.png
dcjwopiqkaw2.png
6x6nfsz9ah8n.png
3ajcaqpesz28.png
e0noaf6xbi3u.png
91ufx9yhbyr4.png
hguelur1ur7p.png
f8y8swyd3mb2.png
aj3z8jsfqcj2.png

Working HTC Apps: HTC Internet, Htc PowerManager, HTC Calendar, HTC CalendarWidgets, HTC Gallery, HTC Music, HTC VideoPlayer, HTC_IME, HTC Advantage, HTC EPSLauncher, HTC FileManager, Htc RingtoneTrimmer, HTC Mail, HTC Weather, Htc WeatherClockWidget, HTC Settings, HTC SoundPicker, HTC SenseHome, HTC WorldClock, HtcBackupReset, HtcPowerStripWidget, HTCSetupWizard, MyHTC, HTC HomePersonalize

razor26

Android – Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 (based to: "CyanogenMod 13 by ivanich" ROM)

Screenshots
lr0e06opex2w.png
yckzo3gtb5a6.png
zgow8k9okcof.png
q5kdw83yhsda.png
ywbtx8j4lypj.png
9oyiqco8zbtw.png
5h5mk6b87v5o.png
fs5pridzfewd.png
5xwqr5l5fg7d.png
dry8mcd58slf.png
vb52gr5aerwm.png
3rs0nvc6jahm.png
dcjwopiqkaw2.png
6x6nfsz9ah8n.png
3ajcaqpesz28.png
e0noaf6xbi3u.png
91ufx9yhbyr4.png
hguelur1ur7p.png
f8y8swyd3mb2.png
aj3z8jsfqcj2.png

Working HTC Apps: HTC Internet, Htc PowerManager, HTC Calendar, HTC CalendarWidgets, HTC Gallery, HTC Music, HTC VideoPlayer, HTC_IME, HTC Advantage, HTC EPSLauncher, HTC FileManager, Htc RingtoneTrimmer, HTC Mail, HTC Weather, Htc WeatherClockWidget, HTC Settings, HTC SoundPicker, HTC SenseHome, HTC WorldClock, HtcBackupReset, HtcPowerStripWidget, HTCSetupWizard, MyHTC, HTC HomePersonalize

Hi, is there a download link? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC Sensation with LauncherProPlus. Two screens only.

Custom background with links to folderOrganizerFodler + apps, placed with transparent png icons.
    Iphonious iconpack set for each app inside FolderOrganizer.

Best phone ever.

oD45N.png

P64TK.png

UvynT.png

hvQLl.png

h0Aqe.png

88gxx.png

P19DE.png

4Fg5e.png

GKD0d.png

ngNGh.png

Zuga6.png

zsGmU.png
    Just Wanna say goodbye, and Thank you guys. Im moving on, to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Thread soon.

Thanks for support

Sendt fra min HTC Sensation Z710e med Tapatalk
    I somehow always thinks it's nice to see others homescreens, and maybe get some inspiration from it. So feel free to show off ;)

So you're basically saying that you can make a screenshot if the phone is rooted?! Really makes sense :p

Yea, don't really need to root it to be able to take a screenshot. There are alot of apk's available for taking screenshots :cool:

I'm using MyPhoneExplorer for taking screenshots (doesn't require rooting).
    Link to app for PC (Windows):
    http://www.fjsoft.at/en/downloads.php

Link to client (install on phone):
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.fjsoft.myphoneexplorer.client&feature=search_result

Works great via USB, didn't try over Bluetooth or WiFi (don't need right now).

To connect Android Phone, after install on Your PC, in Options, select "Device with Google Android OS" instead of "Sony Ericsson Phone with modem interface".

To take screenshot, go to "Additional" and select "Upload screenshot". Small window will appear, where You can see what Your phone actually displays, click on "Save as..." and You're done! :):):)

This app is powerfull to sync all data with Outlook, send SMS from Your PC, install *.apk applications from Your PC, make backups and stuff... :)
    Can you share that wallpaper?

+1. Is this 540x960?

Here you are and yes I placed a 540x960 version centered and another like my screen (to the right).

cheers

There is also a larger version as well 1230x1080 in the zip I found the original wall at www.wallbase.net just type in "white" in the search engine. I was looking for very bright wallpaper and found this one when I was really looking for a staircase or bookshelves..............LOL
    *stole* this from capn c :) and ran with it to give it my twist...me

Homescreen. The middle part around the android icon is actually an analog clock as well.
    12+-+2

Here is my lockscreen...

12+-+1

can you tell me how can i make my sensation look like that? :)

It takes a good couple of hours to get everything just right depending on your phone and what your current settings are. Yet I initially thought you needed aokp to run this, but the base of this is either Apex or Nova launcher and can be ran on pretty much on any ROM. I am using Nova on AOKP Hypersensation.

The programs required to get this up are:
    Nova Launcher
    UCCW
    Switchpro widget (cost .99usd)
    minimalistic text
    Widget Locker (2.99 usd)

All credit goes to capn c for the idea and write up and also CVDesignlab from mycolorscreen.com who initially designed it.

Here's the write up:
    http://i.imgur.com/W0h6D.jpg

I didn't use all of the parts listed in the write up but I have used a majority of it.

Here's my edited lockscreen because of almost missing my dentist appt this morning lol

EDIT: Just a fyi, if you want MY lockscreen below, let me know. There are a lot of moving parts to it. There's 3 UCCW widgets and 1 minimalistic text widget (the calendar) involved. And that's not including the wallpaper, and the widget locker theme.

12+-+1