[Theme OnE XxX] Real Icon Theme v9.9 for OnE XxX Rl 3.2.1 8/5/2012 New Gmail

Search This thread

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
V7.2, All new Data Arrows

7.2 is up.

Introducing new Data Arrows and Signal Bars...

newnetwork.png

derickmc

Jun 18, 2010
Nampa, ID
7.2 is up.

Introducing new Data Arrows and Signal Bars...

newnetwork.png

Sweet man. Is there a go back to stock mod? I only found one for a different version and wasn't sure if it would work.

Also, will these new signal and data mods be availible in red, with a red battery as well? I really like red lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
I am liking it!!

When I flash your theme my Google Maps, nav and places disappear and I have to download these from the play store again. These are no longer themed when i do this. Is this suppose to happen?

Same problem exists when I flashed 7.2.

Let me rebuild maps and upload it again. We will get this worked out. Anyone else see this?
Can you go to data/app and system/app and find all instances of maps and tell me what their names are?

bkrickles

Sep 18, 2010
Smithtown, N.Y.
For those of you having problems with Google Maps, I just uploaded 7.2.1. Try that out.
just flashed and once again it deleted maps
I had to redownload maps again and it is not themed
It's not a big deal to me, but for some reason it doesn't work
thanks for your work on this, the theming is wonderful on Newt's fantastic rom.
I hope you update your theme when Newt releases his update.
thanks again

Focused Haunter

Nov 6, 2010
Same problem with 7.2.1. I'll dig around in those folders to see what I can find.

Focused Haunter

Nov 6, 2010
Let me rebuild maps and upload it again. We will get this worked out. Anyone else see this?
Can you go to data/app and system/app and find all instances of maps and tell me what their names are?

Two apk's in system/app...one from yesterday and one from today. Today's had a -1 at the end of the extension. Deleted yesterdays and reinstalled today's. All is right with the world.

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
I really dont know what to tell you. It works perfect for me and one other person I spoke to. There is not much more I can do about it. I recommend going in to /data/app and /system/app and delete all instances of google maps and then reapply the theme. maybe your current google maps name is not in my delete list. If you can tell me what it is I can put it in.

Focused Haunter

Nov 6, 2010
Let me restore a previous nandroid to recreate the symptoms and I'll get back with you. Thanks again for all of your help.

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
I really dont know what to tell you. It works perfect for me and one other person I spoke to. There is not much more I can do about it. I recommend going in to /data/app and /system/app and delete all instances of google maps and then reapply the theme. maybe your current google maps name is not in my delete list. If you can tell me what it is I can put it in.

It's still wiping maps out but it is no big deal for me. The rest of the theme just rocks so there is no way I won't use it. Could you update the blue battery and signal with the pink data bars to 7.2.1, thanks for your efforts.

Focused Haunter

Nov 6, 2010
Had same problem with it deleting maps. So I opened the theme in es explorer and installed the maps apk n it installed your themed version. So far works n looks great! Thanks for the awesome theme!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Did the same with Root Explorer, worked like a charm.

I did try to recreate the problem using an old Nandroid (used the one from right before flashing RIT for the first time). I wasn't able to recreate the problem. I even tried tried progressively reflashing each update, still couldn't duplicate.
I'll keep an eye out for now and see if it happens again.

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
Where do I find one xxx Rom at to download and then flash. So that I can use real icon on it.

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4.2

He closed his thread. Lots of drama going on. Try this website, "themikmikforums" search under google. You will find it. This roms absolutely rocks!! And Jbeitel's RIT themes are the best. Good luck

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
please help

ok, since only the regular loyal fans actually read the thread, I thought I would reach out to you for help. I have invested about 20 solid hours of creating 212 images for a new battery from a single image idea on google. I have what i thought was going to be a really awesome personal battery only to find out that my single tester confirmed what i feared, the numbers are too large. I wanted large numbers because i was tired of batteries you couldnt read but because of the whitish bar across the bottom of the battery I think not only are they too big but they are too hard to read. So here are a couple of high res images (looks much better than on the phone) for you to look at. I have included a new battery patch for you to install it on your phone, use it for a little bit and tell me your honest feedback about the numbers. I am not looking for your feedback on what you think a cool battery would be. This is the battery I am making. I just cant decide if I want to invest that much more time to remake 100 images. So please install this and give me you honest feedback. Thank you.

batterytest1.png
batterytest2.png

http://beitel.us/test/RIT Battery Test OnE XxX Rl 1-signed.zip

derickmc

Jun 18, 2010
Nampa, ID
46c4c3f6-ec3a-9446.jpg

I think it looks pretty good man. I don't think the numbers are too big. The only reason I can see them maybe being a little hard to see is because they're white on top of a light green, but honestly I can read it just fine. I like it a lot better than the original battery you had. Good work bro, as always.

A suggestion, if I may: maybe make the numbers black, or a darker color so it contrasts with the green? Either way, I think it looks great just how it is.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    John's Real Icon Theme v9.9 for OnE XxX Release 3.2.1

This is the latest pic of the Notification bar icons as of v8.2
    theme.png

These are pics of some of the app theming as of 3.0.
    apps.png

Here are all of the new launchers in one nice summary as of v8.2:
    launchers.png

Changelog:
    9.1 - Outlined Data Arrows.
    v9.2 - Updated to 3.2.1 and reformatted for 50 pixel system ui.
    v9.3 - Updated Play Store
    v9.4 - Updated Maps and moved Maps and GMail back to the data/app folder.
    v9.5 - Added theming to camera. Fixed talk bubble on Google Talk.
    v9.6 - Added a themed Google Music
    v9.7 - Added new Play Store.
    v9.8 - Removed arrows from 3g/4g icons since they don't work anyway.
    v9.9 - Updated Gmail

Some people were having problems downloading my files via their phone. If you long press on the file and click open in new window, it appears to be ok after it saves. You can also try another browser.

Disclaimer: 100% of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists solely of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.

What this Theme is:
    All Notification bar icons for stock apps, Theming for calendar, Store, GMail, FriendStream, Google Framework, Personalize, Contacts, Dialer, Notes, Sound Recorder, Mail, Messages, Tasks, Phone, Rosie, Settings, System, Talk, Weather, Worldclock, Google Voice, Dock Mode, Dock Screen, Calculator, Camera, Browser, Task Manager, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, Google Maps, Navigation, Places, Mirror, Flashlight, Google Music.

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BECAUSE MY INSTALL SCRIPT DELETES ALL AFFECTED FILES BEFORE ADDING THE NEW ONES. IF YOU CANCEL OR REBOOT OR BATTERY DIES, YOU ARE S-O-L. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Flash this in Clockwork Mod, Amon Ra or TWRP. They all should work.

Link to the Real Icon Theme
    v9.9 (3.2.1): Link in to Rezound - themes - One XXX
    http://beitel.us

Enjoy!!
    Thanks guys. i like all the praise. I even like the thanks button better....

Hope you are enjoying the theme. This is the only one that has the sms bubble retheme. I like it a lot more.
    v 7 is up for grabs

New version out, here's the changelog

v7.0 - rethemed some icons in framework-res, Friendstream, com.htc.resources, google voice, system ui, google maps, browser, calendar, camera, contacts, mail, sms, settings.
    v6.1 for Release 1. Get it while its hot

Not only did I update last night but I also updated again this morning. I have you guys covered.

Presenting the Real Icon Theme v6.1 for Newt's One XxX Release 1. See the op.

Enjoy
    v 7.1 is up

v7.1 - Changed to a new signal bar set. Updated icons in Settings and Contacts.