At&t uverse app doesn't work

Search This thread

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
This was a very handy app on my Captivate but I can't get it to work on the vivid. Tells me my wifi can't connect to atts server. Doesn't work on my wife's vivid either. Can't tell you if it worked on gingerbread or not, didn't use it while I had gb.
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

L

lmftmf

Unrooted and completely stock

Try uninstalling any updates for it if there are any and if not try checking for updates. OR try clearing the apps data and/or cache. This is on your home wifi that your trying to connect with as well correct?

Cor-master

Apr 16, 2011
Indianapolis IN
Well to clarify I get the same error message on mobile data too. I've also uninstalled it and reinstalled and same issue

adv_dp_fan

Dec 13, 2008
Seems to be working on my phone. I can browse my dvr and do everything fine. Stock ICS non-rooted. Tried over mobile data as I wasn't near wifi. Not sure what could be the issue with yours. Maybe the U-verse router or the DVR? I've had issues before where resetting either seemed to clear it up.

L

lmftmf

If the phone cant connect to at&t's server it seems like its a problem with the phone. Im sure you've tried to do a battery pull.