Verizon basic (free) visual voicemail

Search This thread

nlghtcrawler

Dec 12, 2010
Roswell
My girlfriend took the OTA and her basic visual voicemail works. I noticed the version on her app is 3.0.4.

My note in the other hand, I'm rooted and on the 4.4.2 leak. My Verizon voicemail app version is 2.4.0 and the app won't work at all. Do I just need to just download the 3.0.4 apk ? Anyone else having this issue.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EDIT:

Solved the issue, download com.samsung.vvm-1.apk attached to this post
This version is 3.0.4 extracted from 4.4.2 (NC4) on my girlfriends note, this will work with the leaked version of 4.4.2 (NC2), just download and install like any normal APK, no need to move around /system/apps or anything

Attachments

• com.samsung.vvm-1.apk
    7.3 MB · Views: 4,868
Last edited:

nlghtcrawler

Dec 12, 2010
Roswell
Well I figured it out, I just took the apk from her phone since I couldn't find it anywhere on the interwebs.
All I did was it install it and now it works great. I thought I'd share the 3.0.4 apk with you guys, this should be the correct version, I pulled it from /system/apps folder. If it's not I'll reupload it when I get home

File: See first post

Last edited:
Reactions: garnet&gold

jmc2543

Jun 25, 2010
TN
Google Pixel 4a 5G
So I replaced the app in system/app, rebooted, and im still getting the issue of it not detecting the subscription. What did you do exactly, just copied the apk into the system/app and rebooted?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

So I replaced the app in system/app, rebooted, and im still getting the issue of it not detecting the subscription. What did you do exactly, just copied the apk into the system/app and rebooted?

nlghtcrawler

Dec 12, 2010
Roswell
Just download the apk and install it normally. I tried to replace the app I'm the/system/apps folder and it didn't work. Just try and install it like normal apk

Shane1972

Jun 30, 2015
Verizon Note 3 voicemail notification issue

Hi, I don't suppose you could repost the dropbox file again, I lost my visual basic voicemail from my note 3 when I installed the latest biggins rom. It wou.d be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TJ

Can you please repost the file again? Verizon has no idea how to fix this issue? Thank You so much, Shane

tjmethod

Feb 20, 2012
Foxboro
Hey bro sorry just getting this… Im gonna post 2 different ones for ya one is the one im using on biggins rom with 4.4.2 and another not sure but I think its for 4.4.2 also-
I would move it to system/ apps and set permissions same as the others there, make sure verizon has you provisioned on their end and the biggest thing TURN OFF WIFI- even if it dosent work the first time, it will all the sudden be working. Good luck, let me know how you make out
TJ

Can you please repost the file again? Verizon has no idea how to fix this issue? Thank You so much, Shane

Attachments

• VisualVoiceMail(NC4).zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 263
  • VisualVoiceMail.apk
    8.4 MB · Views: 503

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My girlfriend took the OTA and her basic visual voicemail works. I noticed the version on her app is 3.0.4.

My note in the other hand, I'm rooted and on the 4.4.2 leak. My Verizon voicemail app version is 2.4.0 and the app won't work at all. Do I just need to just download the 3.0.4 apk ? Anyone else having this issue.

EDIT:

Solved the issue, download com.samsung.vvm-1.apk attached to this post
    This version is 3.0.4 extracted from 4.4.2 (NC4) on my girlfriends note, this will work with the leaked version of 4.4.2 (NC2), just download and install like any normal APK, no need to move around /system/apps or anything
    Well I figured it out, I just took the apk from her phone since I couldn't find it anywhere on the interwebs.
    All I did was it install it and now it works great. I thought I'd share the 3.0.4 apk with you guys, this should be the correct version, I pulled it from /system/apps folder. If it's not I'll reupload it when I get home

I did and it says "application not installed." When I move it to system/app it will boot after a reboot bit the version is showing as 2.4.0

Alright my fault I think i uploaded the stock APK (2.4.0) THIS should be the correct apk