[Framework] Mini Navigation Bar for 4.4.2 KitKat Leaked(24/32/38 dpi vs 48 stock dpi)

Search This thread

aliashell

Mar 17, 2014
i cant

thanks for file
my android is 4.4.2 n8000 but when i use(flash) this file all of them not working for me

almorabitms

Aug 6, 2009
teansparent NavBar....

Salam... Mykino you are the best... can you make a flashable zip wich can make navbar transparent????

8-incher_note_n5100

Sep 16, 2013
Denpasar
sorry 4 asking you again

No you can't because of different framework :(

ok, i get it.

i have thought about 2014 note 10.1 having a neat and packed navigation bar like in your post.

when i activate the navigation bar on my note(using build.prop edit) those 3 soft buttons are separated pretty far(the back button on bottom left corner of the screen and the bottom right corner is the recent button and in the middle of it is home)..

sorry if this sounds like i'm forcing you, can you help me to modify these navigation bar problem, because i accidentaly drop my note 10.1 and the hardware button is unresponsive?

sorry for my bad english

sincerely

8_Incher

Mikyno

Sep 1, 2012
Roma
ok, i get it.

i have thought about 2014 note 10.1 having a neat and packed navigation bar like in your post.

when i activate the navigation bar on my note(using build.prop edit) those 3 soft buttons are separated pretty far(the back button on bottom left corner of the screen and the bottom right corner is the recent button and in the middle of it is home)..

sorry if this sounds like i'm forcing you, can you help me to modify these navigation bar problem, because i accidentaly drop my note 10.1 and the hardware button is unresponsive?

sorry for my bad english

sincerely

8_Incher

You should find navigation_bar.xml in systemui.apk and modify it. This should do the job. anyway I suggest you to use an app for this (like ultimate dynamic nav bar)

machhho

Feb 3, 2011
can anyone please reup the 48 dpi (stock framework) zip file to a different host because I can't download from dropbox.

Thank you

jebll

May 3, 2012
Medan
Hi, did you ever get a solution to this... perhaps I'm lazy but I don't want to put the tab down to use two hands to take a screen shot, with power and vol, as suggested. Or take out the pen .... screen shot is like taking notes on the fly.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using XDA Free mobile app

Mikyno

Sep 1, 2012
Roma
Hi, did you ever get a solution to this... perhaps I'm lazy but I don't want to put the tab down to use two hands to take a screen shot, with power and vol, as suggested. Or take out the pen .... screen shot is like taking notes on the fly.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using XDA Free mobile app
Check ultimate dynamic navbar. I don't know if it has this feature but you can check :)

Reactions: jebll

Top Liked Posts