[ROM][JB][4.1.2] PAC-man 18.0 Galaxy S Plus I9001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yussuf007

Jan 22, 2012
Budapest
how can i inject PA settings?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

ok i make it

edpo1976

Oct 31, 2011
I've a question.
Can we use Paranoidpreferences.apk in CM10 Rom by Camcory (in the way described before) or just here in PacMan ROM?.
Thanks

jjaacckk94

Jun 22, 2012
Roma
www.facebook.com
I put the paranoid preferences as well with the JB 4.2 clock and keyboard apk in the system/app but when I reboot they don't get installed. The files have all permissions granted. What am I doing wrong?

Do a wipe cache and dalvik, then go to advanced -> fix permissions

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 con Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I've a question.
Can we use Paranoidpreferences.apk in CM10 Rom by Camcory (in the way described before) or just here in PacMan ROM?.
Thanks

I dont think so...a few time ago i tried with cm9 and ICS PA

Reactions: edpo1976

vitucc

Nov 1, 2012
RAM usage

Hi everybody, I flashed this great ROM, but I saw a big ram usage. (Sometimes about 45MB of free memory with no opened apps!!)
with multiple opened application the phone is less responsive (facebook app and browser for example)

is this a bug? can I fix it?

jjaacckk94

Jun 22, 2012
Roma
www.facebook.com
Hi everybody, I flashed this great ROM, but I saw a big ram usage. (Sometimes about 45MB of free memory with no opened apps!!)
with multiple opened application the phone is less responsive (facebook app and browser for example)

is this a bug? can I fix it?

Do a full wipe. I got the same issue. I've fixed it just doing a full wipe and reflashing. Hope its helpful!

alexisguitarra

Mar 16, 2011
This rom is perfect... I'm so happy, smooth at all....

All I had to do was:

1. Put ParanoidPreferences.apk inside system/app {ariesve_PAC_jb-alpha-v17.0.0.zip} and save changes to update the rom zip.

2. Wipe everything from recovery.

3. Flash rom modified.

4. Flash gapps.

5. Wipe cache/dalvik and FIX PERMISSIONS..

camcory

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
Spring Hill, Fl
This rom is perfect... I'm so happy, smooth at all....

All I had to do was:

1. Put ParanoidPreferences.apk inside system/app {ariesve_PAC_jb-alpha-v17.0.0.zip} and save changes to update the rom zip.

2. Wipe everything from recovery.

3. Flash rom modified.

4. Flash gapps.

5. Wipe cache/dalvik and FIX PERMISSIONS..

I cant guarantee that this works on this ROM but it should based off the same source. OC kernels http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1971752

alexisguitarra

Mar 16, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353183173072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353183173072.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 483

failly

Jul 17, 2012
So whats about updating something to API3? And how am I supposed to do that?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman All in 1 ROM !!!

PAC-man is the love child of szl.kiev (Donate) without him this would not be here

Many Thanks to Doomsday94, Alex91917, ivendor, Jocala, IRX120, Bpear, and last but certainly not least the infamous Arco 68 (Donate) for whom we all owe for his great development.

Standard Disclaimer Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from flashing this ROM !

That being said it has been tested by Doomsday94 and Alex93917 and here is the working not working.

Working:
    Phone
    Data
    WIFI
    GPS
    Tethering (WIFI and USB)
    Camera (visual glitches in panorama mode but picture is fine)

Not working:
    And anything else you can find

Please post suggestions here and as I always suggest ROM wipe before installing and make sure you have a nandroid backup of your currently working system.
    For flashing this rom in all recoverys ( as TWRP) you have to update the API of flashable zip in API 3. Thanks AlessandroXCV for the info

All my builds feature ivendor's samsung-msm7x30 source unless otherwise noted.

Latest Build:
    PACman Ariesve 18.0 Build Date 11/24/2012 MD5 Sum: 915efba63d4ef85503c61008d5e66176
    Changelog:
    Front camera correct orientation Thanks to crybert and ivendor
    Correct Bootanimation by Bloodflame
    Dim Behind Notifications Mod
    Added new Toggles in ROM Control

JBgapps 10/11/2012

3RD Party kernels with authors indicated

Compliments of blackmambazzz

OC/UV Version

OC/ExtremeUV Version

CastagnaIT´s Kernel 7.3 for CM10 by blackmambazzz
    - Working BLN (lib lights integrated)
    - Overclocked and undervolted
    - Brian F*ck Scheduler (BFS)
    - lulzactive Governor
    - Modules by doomsday94 integrated (for working WiFi)
    - New CM10 bootsplash image

Dont forget to wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache and Fix Permission

Git Sources
    Will probably have 17.0 up tomorrow with camera.
    Anyone else want to test for me I think camera is fixed https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwu6jmegWBFQcEhoX1gzczJQcmM/edit if all goes well I will update OP. I strongly recommend a full wipe.
    Thanks to cezaralboiu, Doomsday94, and rboy28 for being guinea pigs for this build their help was indispensable.
    Yes but we have to understand that the update in this case is determined by multiple things: original PAC-man update, and it's not a big rom like AOKP or CGM who has teams working on that, but only a person from sony xperia <insert_device_name_here>. And the other sides are ParanoidAndroid, which for our device is manteined by camcory himself and hasn't seen an update for a while, AOKP which is quite dead IMHO and CGM that has been updated finally today. So without all these thing PAC-man is forced to be stopped.
    Yep not any changes in the PAC. Ive been working hard on 4.2 for a while now have it booting with audio and data but not much else.