Complete Ultra cases for Note II - color wish list :)

Search This thread

ibleedbloo

Jun 17, 2010
Anyone talked to Scott lately? I'm wondering if he has revealed what the color options will be and also the price... Hope to find out soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

xbltheshadow

Jan 15, 2013
Looks like the individual PC/TPU colors show "in stock", but the various combinations posted are "out of stock". Almost placed an order for some of the individual colors, but figured I'd wait to see if it was just a mistake, or if they're ready for shipping.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds like enough color combos to make many happy. I'd like to try your ultra case; when could we expect them to be available for purchase?

Sent from my SPH-L900

Im getting pictures of the first cases from the mold tonight.

They will also be tested by my people in China.

If they are done right the first time (never happens) then it could be just a week or two.

However this is a new factory for us and they have been very fast. The sooner the better.

So for the PC

Blue Slate
    Titanium
    White
    Black
    and I need one more - it should be a brighter color. What do you think of a green emerald color? Or Violet?

For the TPU

Hot Pink
    White
    Black
    and three others. Maybe Royal Blue, Candy Red, Lime...
    How about orange for a bright pc color.

Sent from my SPH-L900
    Link?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQYf1lf8AOI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
    He is not in China lol!!! I talked to him over email a few days ago. His account did get suspended, but if you want to find out more just contact him directly...

From what he told me, Ultra Cases should be out in about 2 weeks, he still needs to package and paint it. Plus, he mentioned the cases will be available in retail stores, although I haven't confirmed which one.
    Nope lol of course not

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Yeah . . . just that "they are coming." Depending on the price, I may still be interested, and I like the mix 'n match capability, but he should learn not to incessantly promise a release without a firm date in mind. People's patience soon runs out.