Xposed framework

Search This thread

Wmckinnon46

Jan 28, 2012
Ok, so I have xposed framework installed, any mods that I've used, when trying to change the signal bars, nothing sticks. Any ideas? I'm on sense 5.5, 4.3. Thanks.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Ok, so I have xposed framework installed, any mods that I've used, when trying to change the signal bars, nothing sticks. Any ideas? I'm on sense 5.5, 4.3. Thanks.

Make sure you have the framework installed for Xposed. Open the Xposed Installer, select Framework, then hit install/update. Reboot afterwards.

Sent from my EVO LTE

Last edited:

Wmckinnon46

Jan 28, 2012
Sry, I messed up, I meant to say when I try to change the signal bars color, it doesn't stick, all my other status bar icons change color, but not the signal bars.

JManekia

May 20, 2012
Sry, I messed up, I meant to say when I try to change the signal bars color, it doesn't stick, all my other status bar icons change color, but not the signal bars.

Every mod or changed applied using xposed framework only sticks after reboot. If you change something, you need to do a reboot for it to stick. If its still not sticking, than uninstall, reboot, install/upgrade framework, reboot, download and activate the toolbox, reboot, apply your mod, reboot and than it should stick.