Cyanogen mod no USB mass storage

Search This thread

Leighton27

Jun 8, 2014
I rooted my phone to cyanogen mod which is kind of annoying me, i would like to reset it back to its original ROM for my LG E400 (optimus l3). So i downloaded the rom but when i connect my phone the cyanogen mod wont allow me to connect in USB mass storage instead it's default is Media Device can it still work?

Snip3rPolska

I rooted my phone to cyanogen mod which is kind of annoying me, i would like to reset it back to its original ROM for my LG E400 (optimus l3). So i downloaded the rom but when i connect my phone the cyanogen mod wont allow me to connect in USB mass storage instead it's default is Media Device can it still work?

programming settings > Debugging USB on ?

storage > USB computer connection > Media device on ?

Sep 16, 2012
The Pacific
Actually I tried when I installed the CM9 on my L3, but i couldn't get it to work either. But the good news is that you could install one of these custom ROMs in your phone with guarenteed working of USB storage.
I have tried them both and it works. They are both are built on CyanogenMod 9 for L3. So, they are better than the original CM9 with lot of tweaks and features alongside kernels, of course with minimal bugs. So, give it a shot. :good:

#1 Cyanoid

#2 RayogenMod

Last edited: