[LAUNCHER 7] Show-off L7 Layout

Search This thread

musashiken

Feb 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
OnePlus 5T
there is nothing special,i use photoshop to make background of games,then in luncher pro set this wallpaper using "multipicture live wallpaper" and add widgets "Desktop Visualizer '' with transperant icons and shortcuts to games.In luncher 7 add widget "Desktop Visualizer '' with icon of Xbox and select action > Other > Activities > LauncherPro
that's all
my en is not so good hope to understand me :)

Wow, that's a pretty creative way of doing things. The wonders of android.

Ganjagreenboy

Aug 29, 2010
WIP

Still Working On Icons

Attachments

• screenshot_5.jpg
    screenshot_5.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 996
  • screenshot_6.jpg
    screenshot_6.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 858
  • screenshot_8.jpg
    screenshot_8.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 814
  • screenshot_9.jpg
    screenshot_9.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 671

h_zee13

Dec 31, 2009
Montreal
there is nothing special,i use photoshop to make background of games,then in luncher pro set this wallpaper using "multipicture live wallpaper" and add widgets "Desktop Visualizer '' with transperant icons and shortcuts to games.In luncher 7 add widget "Desktop Visualizer '' with icon of Xbox and select action > Other > Activities > LauncherPro
that's all

oh nice

now we just need to find a way to get LP shortcuts

jpeg92

Dec 10, 2007
Hi there, is there a "How To" somewhere on this forum ? I'm trying to make the "contacts" tile working but it just displays a blank tile.
How to get a direct contact link to one people in my contact list ?
Thanks ;-)

duhhh

Apr 16, 2007
Plovdiv
Hi there, is there a "How To" somewhere on this forum ? I'm trying to make the "contacts" tile working but it just displays a blank tile.
How to get a direct contact link to one people in my contact list ?
Thanks ;-)

add widget "Desktop Visualizer'' 1x1 with custom icon of your contact and select action > Other > Contact ;)

idastheman

Jan 9, 2011
Need to find more info to put in for the block at the start.

Attachments

• SC20110316-123729.jpg
    SC20110316-123729.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 619
  • SC20110316-123735.jpg
    SC20110316-123735.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 721
  • SC20110316-123744.jpg
    SC20110316-123744.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 604
  • SC20110316-123900.jpg
    SC20110316-123900.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 547

h_zee13

Dec 31, 2009
Montreal
How are you guys getting additional screens using other launchers?

Here you go:

that's all

h_zee13

Dec 31, 2009
Montreal
Hey, can you share your games background you're using for launcher pro? thanks

also how do you create a list of games like that

here you go, I included the wallpaper with and without the "games" title, and I also included all the icons I made

As for the list of icons, well I just use desktop visualizer to set icons, and minimilistic text for the names of the games.

Attachments

• icons.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,414
Reactions: cyber weesje

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone is interested with this lockscreen. Attached here are the icons and themes.

snap20110320091253.jpg

You need the following apps.
    >> Widgetlocker
    >> Minimalistic Text
    >> SMS Unread Count

Widgetlocker setting:
    Main grid is 5x4 and Anchor is 1x4.
    Just install Winmod2.wltheme.zip for the slider

Minimalistic text:
    For the clock and date, copy the file lockscreen.mtpref into /sdcard/MinimalisticTextPreferences

Then just restore it in Minimalistic text, when you add a widget sized 4x2.

SMS Unread Count:
    The icons are attached here for the phone and mail.
    Does anyone have a Launcher 7 stock color palette or something?
    I was planning to make a few more icon packs that goes along with the stock accents,
    i just dont wanna be a few shades lighter or darker :/

Anyway, currently using the light theme since it was the latest I've made :">

PS: Included download links :]
    Hello all,

I've started this thread beacuse I want to see what everyones Launcher 7 layout looks like.

So suprise me and the other Launcher 7 users out there and post your beautiful layouts.

Go here for the white icons!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

Go here for tiles

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978615

Also show me your widgets!! :D
    Launcher 7 Icons in progress

Here is an icon set that I am working on specifically for Launcher 7. There aren't many resources for people that want to customize their L7 start screens, and I've been wanting to do one for myself for a while. Regrettably, it is a work in progress, so not comfortable sharing the set or files yet...have a lot of work to do before I'm satisfied, but would love to hear any feedback you have.

H7 is a "mash-up" of two visual concepts; the first coming straight from the Metro design language of Windows Phone 7/8(www.microsoft.com/design/toolbox). "Typography is beautiful" and is the major, sometimes only component of the Metro UI. The second inspiration is the font Helvetica and the posters, covers and pop art produced in the 1960's when Helvetica stormed the design scene, many of which consisted of nothing but typography. The result is a set of icons built for Launcher 7 using the color schemes and word play from the 1960's posters and like Metro, uses only the typography to illustrate the app and functions. It's simple, minimal and has a touch of humor.

I'm curious to hear what the other users of Launcher 7 and lovers of Metro have to say.

H7.Sample-01.jpg