Strange problem occured while unlocking bootloader of my Xperia Go

Search This thread

Kartikey0808

Jul 15, 2014
Hi fellas.

This happened when i was unlocking bootloader of my Xperia Go. I installed SDK toolkit, adb drivers & 'android_winusb.inf' (as per the official bootloader guide) and started doing the process ahead. Initially the same problem (as happened with others also) started, the LED turned purple for some seconds then turned orange & went into charging mode (this happened in my laptop at home running windows 8.1, 64bit) then i did the same process with same drivers in my office comp (running windows XP, 32bit) then a prompt came up for installing my phone but installation failed. It asked me to go back and select custom folder, so i browsed to "comp>/C/>program files>android>android SDK>extras>google>usb_driver and clicked next, then it showed two paths with different names but reaching the same target folder viz "usb_driver" and i selected the 2nd one, after which it showed "installation complete". I thought i had resolved the problem but when i connected my phone holding volume Up key, the LED does turn purple (and stays like that all the way) but nothing comes up on computer further..... Can anybody tell what must have gone wrong and how this problem can be sorted out.

This is a kind request to all Modding Gurus PLEASE help me out,, I dont want to get stuck on the Stock ROM forever..:crying::crying: