Desire C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BigBearEvo

Jun 29, 2010
Leicester
bigbearevo.proboards.com
Well I got my son his upgrade this week, a desire c.
Its nice, running ics, has 95mb internal to start with, a nippy 600 core. And once connected to a good size SD card, it monitors and shares space around the phone.
The bump to send an app feature is cool.
I was disappointed to find we have a faster phone overall and yet we cannot have it.
Also found playing temple run easy on the desire c.
So....after the 14day grace period is over I'm gonna have a look inside it. See what I can find. And being as there's no forum for it just yet...try and root it too.
But this makes me think why should we carry on with this salsa?? HTC don't care. Our phone shops are knocking them out cheap, and as I did say to them when I got the upgrade, how can u sell a phone that will never be supported by its maker.....I just got a disgruntled look and told that's htc for you.
I will never stop producing roms etc for this but I may move to the new xperia range yet as its far more advanced now Unless something can be done for us.

So people what we need is a kernel developer to help us. There issue is they don't have our phone to test it on...so why should they help us.....anyone find a way to get this moving...please post up!
BigBear is using Xparent Tapatalk Purple

razer1224

Feb 22, 2012
Its nice, running ics, has 95mb internal to start with, a nippy 600 core. And once connected to a good size SD card, it monitors and shares space around the phone.
I was disappointed to find we have a faster phone overall and yet we cannot have it.
So....after the 14day grace period is over I'm gonna have a look inside it. See what I can find. And being as there's no forum for it just yet...try and root it too.
But this makes me think why should we carry on with this salsa?? HTC don't care. Our phone shops are knocking them out cheap, and as I did say to them when I got the upgrade, how can u sell a phone that will never be supported by its maker.....I just got a disgruntled look and told that's htc for you.
I will never stop producing roms etc for this but I may move to the new xperia range yet as its far more advanced now Unless something can be done for us.

So people what we need is a kernel developer to help us. There issue is they don't have our phone to test it on...so why should they help us.....anyone find a way to get this moving...please post up!

can a one x kernel dveloper can do that
i have pm'ed a guy called faux123 who devlops htc phones kernels
i have asked him about making a ksc for android 2.3.5
Hope everything turns out good

Last edited:
Reactions: meswar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

can a one x kernel dveloper can do that
    i have pm'ed a guy called faux123 who devlops htc phones kernels
    i have asked him about making a ksc for android 2.3.5
    Hope everything turns out good