[Q] Problem with T889 and 4.4 Roms....

Search This thread

ttenfah

Feb 28, 2014
Hi XDA Members,

I have an average understanding of rooted android devices and roms. I currently have a Tmobile Galaxy Note II (T0ltetmo)(T889) that is rooted. It has TWRP on it. I am running currently pacman rom (pac_t0ltetmo-4.3-20140128.zip) which works fine.

Here is the problem.... I am trying to upgrade to a Pacman Rom that is based on Android 4.4 which I have found. I installed the Pacman rom 4.4 & GAPPS stock 4.4 which works flawlessly, the only problem is..... My Radio doesn't work! I have my GSM Sim in and nothing comes up! Heres the thing aswell... I installed other roms that are based on 4.4 and the radio's doesn't work on any of those ROMs either, as soon as restore my other backups that are 4.3 the radio works.

What could be the problem? Is there something I am forgetting to do that the developers didn't tell me? Do I need to install something else that wasn't specified?

Please help!

pyr02k1

Feb 16, 2010
Flash the newest kernel and modem if you haven't already. I noticed much the same when just testing 4.4 from a 4.1 rom.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FarReach

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash the newest kernel and modem if you haven't already. I noticed much the same when just testing 4.4 from a 4.1 rom.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk