Delete or keep scrolling!!!!!

Search This thread

Orange_furball

Feb 3, 2012
Scranton
Nevermind! Delete or leave this thread to rot in the dark trench of old xda posts that will never be read again...

Last edited:

lynyrd65

Jul 11, 2010
Tulsa
I will update this with new pledges. This will be paid to the first dev or team of devs who can get the camera working on a cm9 build. Post your amount. Will be payed through PayPal and if you pledge you must pay.

*******Pledges**********
Orange_furball -- $10

The build must me stable.

Please use this thread for discussion and not trolling/flaming.

sent from me TouchPad. ICS of course.
Bounty threads aren't a good idea and this is why,

Devs don't want to be held to something, that's why the devs that know what they're doing won't take bounties. Most times, devs don't know how far they will get when working on a project or the shear quantity of work required. They may hit roadblocks which push projects out for weeks or even months. Sometimes problems may have no discoverable or designable solution at all. This is also the reason dev's don't like to give out ETA's.

Also, most devs have good jobs and don't want/need the money. As an example, Steve Kondik works for Samsung while developing cyanogenmod.

Some also have to kang others works to get the results people want. As a result they don't feel like they deserve the bounty and if they did they would feel obligated to divvy up the bounty to other devs responsible for getting things working. For example, I technically could have taken a bounty for getting working WiMax settings on the Nexus S 4G, but I really only discovered it, Google did the work in baking it in.

Reactions: Orange_furball

Orange_furball

Feb 3, 2012
Scranton

Devs don't want to be held to something, that's why the devs that know what they're doing won't take bounties. Most times, devs don't know how far they will get when working on a project or the shear quantity of work required. They may hit roadblocks which push projects out for weeks or even months. Sometimes problems may have no discoverable or designable solution at all. This is also the reason dev's don't like to give out ETA's.

Also, most devs have good jobs and don't want/need the money. As an example, Steve Kondik works for Samsung while developing cyanogenmod.

Some also have to kang others works to get the results people want. As a result they don't feel like they deserve the bounty and if they did they would feel obligated to divvy up the bounty to other devs responsible for getting things working. For example, I technically could have taken a bounty for getting working WiMax settings on the Nexus S 4G, but I really only discovered it, Google did the work in baking it in.

I see What you mean there. Never thought of it that way! Thanks! this thread may die in peace....

#GalaxyNoteI717

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will update this with new pledges. This will be paid to the first dev or team of devs who can get the camera working on a cm9 build. Post your amount. Will be payed through PayPal and if you pledge you must pay.

*******Pledges**********
    Orange_furball -- $10

The build must me stable.

Please use this thread for discussion and not trolling/flaming.

sent from me TouchPad. ICS of course.