Signal lost: Mobile network type UNKNOWN:0

Search This thread

eugenioxx

Dec 1, 2012
napoli
Hi guys I have a nexus 4 but one time I can't receive any signal network... The phone recognize the sim and the imei correctly but not tha signal
I've tryed to use my sim in onother phone and it works. This morning it's working fine I don't know way now not.
I've restored to stock firmware using many tools but none of them solved the problem

Any suggest?

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
Hi guys I have a nexus 4 but one time I can't receive any signal network... The phone recognize the sim and the imei correctly but not tha signal
I've tryed to use my sim in onother phone and it works. This morning it's working fine I don't know way now not.
I've restored to stock firmware using many tools but none of them solved the problem

Any suggest?
Using KK baseband on JB Rom maybe ?

eugenioxx

Dec 1, 2012
napoli
Using KK baseband on JB Rom maybe ?

I was using the kk baseband but the screenes show the old 4.2.2 baseband becouse I have tryed to reset to stock the phone and so I come back to 4.2.2. android version with the baseband .48

I have fullwipe all the phone becouse factory reset of official update of google deleted evrything but signal is impossible to be find by the phone wich recognize the sim and the number but not the signal

Last edited:

eugenioxx

Dec 1, 2012
napoli
If I open btw the case and try to remove and reinsert correctly the antenna the phone will recognize the signal?
coz it apper a hardware proble I think....

taodan

Nov 27, 2011
LineageOS
If I open btw the case and try to remove and reinsert correctly the antenna the phone will recognize the signal?
coz it apper a hardware proble I think....
Have you tried to use the tool kit all in one (AIO) to bring the phone back to its original stock? If you have not, why don't you give it a try to see if that helps.