Problems charging asus tf300t

Search This thread

baistan

Jul 12, 2008
I had very strange problem with one of my tablets and didin't find solution anywhere.
My son discharge battery fully untill tablet turn himself off , after that any attempts to charge and turn on was failed , i tried with charger and on pc usb no indication of charging. Because i have too the same tablet im sure there no problems with chargers or cables both are original come with devices and they charge my tablet. I found that tablet is charge only when i put it in docking station. I waited till baterry comes to 100% after that problems with charge directly from adapter still continue . I made hard reset , flashed last twrp recovery after all flashed the whole rom - still no charging . I'm in death end.

TheBlack75

Dec 28, 2012
Probably it is dead :( (too much time without power supply)

In past I had a Samsung device (phone) in the same condition.
Try to keep it on charge for a whole day and if it wakes up reset the battery stats

good luck

just lou

Dec 8, 2010
New York
I had very strange problem with one of my tablets and didin't find solution anywhere.
My son discharge battery fully untill tablet turn himself off , after that any attempts to charge and turn on was failed , i tried with charger and on pc usb no indication of charging. Because i have too the same tablet im sure there no problems with chargers or cables both are original come with devices and they charge my tablet. I found that tablet is charge only when i put it in docking station. I waited till baterry comes to 100% after that problems with charge directly from adapter still continue . I made hard reset , flashed last twrp recovery after all flashed the whole rom - still no charging . I'm in death end.

When I got my used TF300, it was completely dead from not having been used for a long time. I needed to leave it on the charger for about an hour before it showed any signs of life. After fully charging it for a couple of hours more, it was good as new.