Search This thread

fadillo

Apr 16, 2012
About recieving 2 messages
I just open the ICS message app
go to settings, and uncheck Auto-retrieve
uncheck notifications too
Finally, I never got 2 messages again, just message in GB message app lol

Creed, thanks for make that Great LockScreen, because all of my friend who an android user very very envy to me :cool:

Last edited:

badluck13

Mar 25, 2012
uploadfromtaptalk1336689487439.jpg
See the difrent of messaging icon in drawer and in dock. It diferent, it will be perfect if icon in the dock can appear like in the drawer. It show ho many unread message. And then when I tap messaging icon on the drawer it bring me to the froyo appearance of messaging. It little bugging me. How about hide old app messaging and only show ics messaging in the drawer and the dock.

78a801ab-4ac0-bafd.jpg

In the map, there some problem with the latitude, the picture did'nt show match with the frame like in screenshot.

Nb: when I press and hold power button I can't find screenshot button. How to enable it?.

Creed. Is the most stable room I ever use And this the best theme . It to bad if there still minor bug like this.

I really like this rom and this theme, I hope there will be update to fix this soon.

Thanks for making this rom and its theme, sory for my bad english.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pratyush.creed

Jul 15, 2011
Gaya,Bihar
View attachment 1053432
See the difrent of messaging icon in drawer and in dock. It diferent, it will be perfect if icon in the dock can appear like in the drawer. It show ho many unread message. And then when I tap messaging icon on the drawer it bring me to the froyo appearance of messaging. It little bugging me. How about hide old app messaging and only show ics messaging in the drawer and the dock.

78a801ab-4ac0-bafd.jpg

In the map, there some problem with the latitude, the picture did'nt show match with the frame like in screenshot.

Nb: when I press and hold power button I can't find screenshot button. How to enable it?.

Creed. Is the most stable room I ever use And this the best theme . It to bad if there still minor bug like this.

I really like this rom and this theme, I hope there will be update to fix this soon.

Thanks for making this rom and its theme, sory for my bad english.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

is that a big prob ???

n for scrnshot: home key + power key !!

galaxyfitankit

Dec 26, 2011
gujarat
Any miui theme like ics theme bro for creeds 3.1

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

You can use new ics mms apk on theme section that will clear all your problems and it looks beautiful in creeds ics layout

bhavik.dev

Jun 4, 2012
Can't update any of the System apps!!

Can someone plz help me out how to update system apps like Playstore, Maps & Youtube on Creed's Revolution 3.0?
I tried updating using Titanium Backup Pro but it doesn't work, neither it gets updated from the Playstore...

Mav41

Nov 15, 2011
Dortmund
Adobe Flashplayer not Compatible!?

Hi together,
i´m from Germany and like this Theme Creed 3.1!
Many thanks to the creator!!

But i have a question - i can´t install adobe flash player...why?
I should have adobe flash player to run a programm which call " Free TV"!

Excuse me about my bad english :rolleyes:

Greetings

Mav

Last edited:

Mav41

Nov 15, 2011
Dortmund
Flash Player

Hi ,

i have found a Version from Adobe Flashplayer for Galaxy Fit.
It´s easy to install,but you shout have Root Explorer - with this great programm it´s easy to install!
Many thank and a good evening!

greetings
Mav

fadillo

Apr 16, 2012
Can someone plz help me out how to update system apps like Playstore, Maps & Youtube on Creed's Revolution 3.0?
I tried updating using Titanium Backup Pro but it doesn't work, neither it gets updated from the Playstore...

I have same problem. I can't update Google apps, such GMAIL, YOUTUBE, and Maps. Even ICS CALC can't be updated :(

Top Liked Posts