[APP][4.1+] NexMusic [New material update, sexy animations

what version of android are you using?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

brigo

Jan 2, 2011
Waterloo
When I delete a song, genres of this music are staying and it doesn't deleting... Please how Delete this ? I try in clear cache and data of the app but doesn't work... :(
Sometimes when I click on a music It appeard just a color instead of the cover of the music and the music doesn't play... I'm on nexus 5 android 5.0.1
PS : on general apparence : Why do you let this title ''nexmusic'' in the app (icon of app ok but why in the app). Why not put ''all musics'' or ''music'' or others... like you do that for '' listen now ''

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

brigo

Jan 2, 2011
Waterloo
Repost : Please tell me why :(
When I delete a song, genres of this music are staying and it doesn't deleting... Please how Delete this ? I try in clear cache and data of the app but doesn't work...
Sometimes when I click on a music It appeard just a color instead of the cover of the music and the music doesn't play... I'm on nexus 5 android 5.0.1
PS : on general apparence : Why do you let this title ''nexmusic'' in the app (icon of app ok but why in the app). Why not put ''all musics'' or ''music'' or others... like you do that for '' listen now ''

Sorry for my bad english

Aashuk Mehta

Sep 4, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi Note 10
Repost : Please tell me why :(
When I delete a song, genres of this music are staying and it doesn't deleting... Please how Delete this ? I try in clear cache and data of the app but doesn't work...

Sorry for my bad english

You have to restart the app so that it rescans the updated library

brigo

Jan 2, 2011
Waterloo
You have to restart the app so that it rescans the updated library
Yes it works for the probleme when music doesn't play
but it doesn'nt work for All genres are staying even if I desinstal the app and reinstall or clear cache and data of the app...
look on screenshot : When i have no genre in media info of the song : '' all about that bass '' but in the genre '' dance '' the song appears... Even if I clear cache and data, close app or other... :( or add an option delete genre please
And in titles of each songs : there is name of song and name of album but not name of the artist... So I don't know which song chosen because I don't know the name of all songs without the name of the singer ;) look on my screenshot
Otherwise, the app is wonderfull! and better than play music app thank you!

Last edited:

Ironsteel

Dec 31, 2014
Great app, but if I may ask, why is the minSDKVersion not 14? What kind of limitations would it lead to?

Working good here on my Moto G. I do notice the animations stuttering a little bit, but apart from that, its all fine. I can define this player as beautiful yet lightweight (consumes about only 20MB RAM average, same as Apollo). Also, in my opinion, thats the best material design music player out there (CM12's new player, aka "Eleven", works only on Android 5.0 and up, ACEMusic is still in beta and crashes a lot, and Shuttle consumes too much RAM), so you made some pretty good work here, mate. Keep it up! Oh, if I had a credit card... I would buy that Pro version.

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
Nice app thanks Dev. Few things I found in latest version: album art doesn't always work in the app or widgets, alphabet scanner tab in list is buggy, and there is no way to go back to spot in list of queue from now playing.

equalsP

Jun 29, 2011
Houston, TX
Love the app, but do you have a way to deal with songs with multiple artists?

I have lots of songs that are Artist 1 feat. Artist 2, and it messes up my artist view. Do you have a way for dealing with this? Ideally I would like to be able to see that song in both Artist 1 and Artist 2. Or an easy fix would be to allow my to change (like a settings toggle) ARTIST into ALBUM ARTIST, which I use on the desktop to group them ARTIST = "Artist 1 feat. Artist 2" and ALBUM ARTIST = "Artist 1"

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GOOGLE PLAY DOWNLOAD:
    Nexmusic:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locomain.nexplay

Nexmusic+:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...gle&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=nexmusic+plus

Description
    IMPORTANT!
    if your updating nexmusic coming from an older version
    please delete data
    or reinstall the app!
    this because the app is rewritten
    and it can cause issues(force closing)
    sorry for that

Found a Bug?
    please send me a mail, its easier to update if i know the problem
    then trying to find the problem
    please include info like phone type and android version and if you are running a custom rom
    thank u

"New"
    - Sing along with your favorite song with on screen lyrics!
    - Works with DashClock Music Extension!

Nexmusic is a beautiful and smart music player
    just the way you like it!

you can easily change the whole theme of the app!
    change the sound using the Equalizer
    and make playlists to sort your music!
    Nexmusic searches for album and artist covers and adds them to your songs!

Nexmusic has a great interface for you to find your music quickly
    its by default sorted in the tabs:

-recent
    -songs
    -playlists
    -genre
    -album
    -artist

what are you waiting for?
    download and check it out!

Issues
    equalizer does not work on all devices

Sorry for my bad english!

About:

Nexmusic is a rewriten app based on the Apollo CM10 music player(1.0 BETA)
    so thanks to Andrew Neal and Cyanogenmod
    Guys lyrics add on for nexmusic
    Just install as normal apk
    And press at the lyrics icon where you used to

http://www.mediafire.com/?992d0run935nx16
    finaly a new beta!

this build should be considered as a RC
    all of the bugs you guys found should be gone by now( only the playlist one is still there :( )
    added lots of options

- gmail cover (optional)
    - minimal list UI finished
    - equalizer is working again
    - default start page option
    - quick refresh option in the drop down menu( should be used after a internal theme change , for now)
    - quick overflow buttons on list items( this will be the way nexmusic will handle item related menu's bacause i am working on a press to hold multiselect function)
    - and i think i am forgetting some features:p

Download
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63404537/nexmusicv3 Beta 9999.apk
    Alac?

Sent from my HTC ONE V™ INSTEAD OF GALAXY NEXUS:(:(

Yes ALAC. You know, you could have just googled it.
    NexMusic Beta!

-lyrics id3tagging should be stable in this beta
    - EQUALIZER should be finaly working now!(tell me if it works for you so i can upload a new build to the playstore:) )

Download:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63404537/NexMusic Beta 16.apk

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta