[Q] Please help. Multitude of issues.

Search This thread

friedtater22

May 28, 2007
OK. So, I recently installed the KK 4.4.2 update on a stock rom. One of the things I've found (so far) that I hate the most about it is the stupid Goggle Now swipe up gesture. I use Auto Hide Soft Keys. With this new feature, I can't use it anymore. I have searched and searched, tried and tried to find the right solution. What I did last night was, I installed the xposed framework and the G2 Tweaks app. Played around with it for a bit. Made a few changes, not many. After reboot, I started getting popups that my LG keyboard stopped unexpectantly. I was unable to use it all. Using Titanium Backup, I froze the xposed framework app, the G2 Tweaks app and the LG keyboard (after it still wouldn't work for me). Had to go and download the swiftkey keyboard (which I hate) as a temporary workaround. So what I need to know is, 1: How do I fix my stock keyboard so that it won't force close? 2: What is the best option to completely eliminate that stupid Google Now BS? 3: Another issue I have discovered is that every time I turn my data off (which is all the time), I get a pesky voicemail notification that my data service is N/A and can't sync visual voicemail. How do I stop this? Is there a way without completely disableing my voicemail app? Please help! Thanks.