[APP] Raphael TF3D OEM with QuartzHD contacts tab

Search This thread

pfcsabre

Apr 4, 2008
The Hague
Raphael TF3D with QuartzHD contacts tab. This is the CFC version thanks to Chainfire.

No screenshots, no time.

For users, download the cab, disable TF3D, install cab, enable TF3D.
For cookers, you know what to do :) EDIT: There were some keys missing on the registry for starting up TF3D, eras2r provided a fix here. Thanks eras2r!

For themers, hopefully this would be an easy one for you.
If you want to have the stocks tab, get the stocks patch cab and overwrite.

Download link for CAB here.
Download link for OEM here.

EDIT: There are others asking me where is the stocks patch, its here.

I admire the cooks of today that can last holding their fuse. I hope you can at least say thanks to the time and knowledge they spent for hours and hours. I'm not talking about donation, but really, even "thank you's" is even hard to go by nowadays.

This is my last contribution to the community, and now I retire as a cook. I hope you find it useful.

I started my cooking because of this post and it will end with it:

IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

XDA-Devs is about developers & hackers helping each other and working together to get the most out of our devices by understanding them better than most.

XDA-Devs is not about helping everyone who wants a "Kewl bit of kit" make their phone better than the guy next to him.

nuff said.

Last edited:

merten3000

May 3, 2007
Thnks man,

Too bad you quit....but as a cook I know what you mean... it takes a lot of time, testing, flashing and frustration...money is not necessary (just a big sign of apprecciation) in my opinion but people saying thanks is the least you can expect after all the spend hours...

Many thanks for all your contribution on this forum.
We are losing a great asset now:(

Greetz Merten

X2D

Jan 1, 2009
Thanks for all your contributions and I know you'll be back, it's too addicting! Here's to a well deserved, nice long, vacation. =)

Lostwarriorram

May 27, 2007
NOVA
Thanks for your contribution pfc. I read the link and would like to let you know that I am concerned the way the experienced people feel nowadays. I am far away from cooking or as a matter of fact developing any application, however, I enjoy flashing and learning new things from this website. I am sure I would never contribute since technology is growing much faster than I could catchup.

I have donated as well as thanked many a times. I guess, I am getting the signal from lots of senior members and moderators lately that they are already frustrated beyond their threshold. Hopefully, things does not turn bad for noobs like me in the future.

I am grateful to every contributor on this website. Hats off to you guys, without you guys, I would not have even bought a Windows mobile phone.

Wish you luck for anything and everything you plan to do. (I know you would be back.............its very addictive)

Last edited:

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
Raphael TF3D with QuartzHD contacts tab. This is the CFC version thanks to Chainfire.

No screenshots, no time.

For users, you can copy all of the files except for the .rgu and .dsm.
For cookers, you know what to do :)

Download link here.

I admire the cooks of today that can last holding their fuse. I hope you can at least say thanks to the time and knowledge they spent for hours and hours. I'm not talking about donation, but really, even "thank you's" is even hard to go by nowadays.

This is my last contribution to the community, and now I retire as a cook. I hope you find it useful.

nuff said.

I really hate to see you go. Youve always offered a hand any time I needed it. Ive been honored to call myself a cook among all of the chefs here in the raphael forum. As Ive said many times If you ever need anything you know where to find me. The best to you in all your future undertakings.

RR

overjjrk

Jan 9, 2009
Thanks for all of your work and dedication (including this last work of yours). Best of luck in all your endeavors. :)

rwertz14

Jan 8, 2008
Rutledge, Tn.
Thank You

I really hate to see you go, your ROM's have always been rock solid. I wish you the best in whatever you do especially with your other hobby "photography".

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
Thank You for all you time and contributions. We were all noobs once and even as we ascend from what "we" consider to be a noob in the end we still generally know nothing compared to people like you and the other cooks/devs who do the true work. Thank you for all you have done.

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located

No screenshots, no time.

For users, you can copy all of the files except for the .rgu and .dsm.
For cookers, you know what to do :)

Download link here.

nuff said.

hate to see you go....i learned a lot from your style of rom making.

good luck on what ever you do.

CalifornIyay

Aug 10, 2008
CA
Noob here and wanted to say Salamat for everything you have done. Your work is great & highly appreciated.

So what kind of photography are you into and what kind of camera do you have? I just got the Nikon D90 and looking forward to taking classes...

Thnx

hmota78

Sep 1, 2008
Bardejov
Thank you for the cab version, PFC. Just wondering, will I be able to uninstall the cab and return things to original state in case something goes wrong?
Thank you.

hmota78

Sep 1, 2008
Bardejov
Thank you for your prompt reply. I know these kind of questions must sound really silly to you, but I'm not really good with these things so I'd rather ask and look silly than not ask and screw something up :)
Thanks again