[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Z

z80imo

thanks for this launcher... It's lightweight, but looks really nice and works very well...

fantastic!! :D

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
Tried it on x10 with smallest desktop visualizer widget changed icon tried to drop on dock wouldnt let me, the icon looked a little big but was smallest you could choose

Running latest firmware, rooted

sent from my Commodore 64

C

cloakt

Tried it on x10 with smallest desktop visualizer widget changed icon tried to drop on dock wouldnt let me, the icon looked a little big but was smallest you could choose

Running latest firmware, rooted

sent from my Commodore 64
currently Widgets aren't supported in the dock

Last edited:

chronicfathead

Mar 23, 2008
Sleaford, Lincs
I had been installing Launcher Pro by default every time I installed a new rom. I have started to install Zeam after trying it in the Oxygen rom, and AdamG recommending it.

Great job, great update, no issues for me so far.

Any chance of notifications on the mail and sms app? Is is a major job to add that functionality?

Thanks

alexcold

Sep 18, 2010
sorry for the question, I searched thread with screenshot, capture keywords and find nothing.

Someone told me it is possible capture screenshot with this launcher app, is it true?

mikep99

Jan 2, 2010
Up North
not quite what i meant.
the problem is that if i accidentally swype the dock sideways it shows a ton more. i just want there to be 5 icons and nothing else, so i dont have to worry about the accidental swype

If you only have a total of 5 icons in the dock then it wont swipe anyway....
Not sure what you mean otherwise.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts