FYI beats logo on the rear is easily removed

Search This thread

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
Lol I removed it awhile back, recently sent my phone in for warranty and when i got it back the beats audio was put back on.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Prophet16

Feb 23, 2012
Fremont, CA
I don't think it can be removed on the newer batches. Tried it on my black htc one and it seems that the paint is a lot stronger. I wanted to remove it because I didn't want my phone to show Beats Audio when I'm running CyongenMod, which doesn't have beats audio. The sound quality is honestly so much better in CM11.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've thought of doing this before since it looks out of place. Any chance we can get some pictures of how it looks now?

Sure
    http://imgur.com/nm6mA7m
    I thought the beats logo was tacky looking and I don't use it anyways so I wanted to get rid of it. A little nail polish remover with a q-tip was all it took. Not a sign that it was ever there!
    Thanks for this, I may remove the fcc stuff but I like to rub it in to my iSheep friends I've got beats audio, although I don't notice a big difference. I think I actually like Dolby more. Guess I'm an old head... :rolleyes:

Sent from my aluminum T.A.R.D.I.S!

Would just like to point out how hypocritical you're being referring to your iPhone-using friends as iSheep when you're doing the same thing they are with Beats Audio. It's just a brand.
    So who's gonna be the guinea pig and do it on a Black HTC one...lol :laugh:
    The fcc stuff is still there on the bottom, just didn't show up in the pic. I tried to remove it too but it is etched in I think.