Post your Nexus 7 Home Screen!

Search This thread

danmak89

Mar 6, 2013
London
Slight update to yesterdays screen.

Same setup but I changed the widget skin, wallpaper and icons. If you wanna know what's what just ask.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-19-10-49-29.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-19-10-49-29.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 707

betexino

Oct 12, 2014
algiers
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
Validus rom/Trebuchet lancher/skystones icon /sci-fi (navbar) and forto themes (status bar)

Attachments

• 1436805401181.jpg
    1436805401181.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    REVISED HOME SCREEN...

top down.....
    BOBCLOCKD13
    ASUS WEATHER
    UBERMUSIC
    POWER CONTROLS
    CIRCLE BATTERY WIDGET
    WALLPAPER

Hit "thanks" if u like what i share. Thanks.
    this theme is hilarious, your wallpaper is a relatively attractive women yet your contacts seem to be really unattractive people which makes it seem like you don't interact with good looking people much :laugh:

Well, in one shot, you managed to insult my mother, my aunt, my brother, my brother-in-law, and one of my oldest friends.

Go fcuk yourself, dickhead.
    Cocoa

Okidoke, first things first. This is supposed to be a thread just for showing off our screens, so I hope the moderators don't get mad at this somehow off-topic post. So, as requested:

This:
    nexus72013-03-21.jpg
    is a modification of my Ocean Blue UCCW skin, you can find it HERE if you want to take a look at it. You may like it better. ;)

What you see is mostly UCCW skins.Big thanks to vineetksirohi for this incredible application. (You will need the high-res version in order to make this work for you) the latest version can be downloaded HERE

Here's the link to the FOLDER containing the wallpaper and all the necessary uzip files. (The wallpaper is not large enough to cover the whole screen, so you will need to use an app like Image2Wallpaper to set it as wallpaper) Image2Wallpaper is free at the app market, and it is awesome by the way.

Every skin (uzip file) contains all the necessary fonts, images, etc, so all you have to do is import the downloaded uzips into UCCW and put the widgets where you want them on your screen, simple as that, you can also change colors, fonts, images, so on so forth according to your needs ant taste. (kewl huh?)

The weather icons for this theme are mine, and they are contained in the "cocoa-wether str.uzip"

The app icons for the home screen are courtesy of Seriously Crazy, (Big thanks SC!) for these and many more awesome icon sets visit his playground HERE

This is my setup:
    ADW EX Launcher, 6 rows, 10 columns, 7 screens (pages), screens resized to full.

The bars with the page indicators are 5x1 widgets, resized to 10x1, they are mere indicators of the page you're at, because ADW Launcher does not support the UCCW hotspots, so in this case are not good for navigation, but depending on your launcher (like Nova, Apex, etc) you may add hotspots to use them as navigators.

The app shortcuts bar at the bottom consists of five consecutive 2x1 widgets with three icons (images) and the corresponding hotspots each.

The system-related info are Minimalistic text widgets. Here's the setup:

Text Style: (Normal)
    textstyle.jpg
    The font used here ("ITCAvantGardeStd XLT_1.otf") is included in the "cocoa-clock.uzip"

Example:
    battery.jpg

If you think my skin is beautiful you may consider subscribing to this THREAD, there you'll find hundreds of them better than mine, and ask around for whatever you need to know about UCCW.

Last, but not least, ENJOY!

I take a lot of my free time creating and sharing my stuff free of charge, please consider hitting the "thanks" button, it takes half a second, and it says a lot about you.

Cheers!
    Here's my screen layout, which I'm liking very much. This theme I made was inspired by several others. I thought they were in this thread, but I can't seem to find them, so if that is you, and you recognize this, I give you credit for your inspiration.

misaClean Theme
    qtJnE.jpg

Wallpapers: Created my own
    Icons: Created my own
    Weather: Eye In The Sky
    Home Calendar: Jorte
    Church Calendar: Simple Calendar
    Clocks: Zooper

Nexus 7 Template: http://dribbble.com/shots/651435-Nexus-7-PSD

If you want to see a tutorial or would like the psd files, check out the thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2045174
    Been working with this these past days, expect it to be out within November :D
    (note, the theme that I have on my signature is only for MDPI. the one I'm working on now is 100% nexus 7 compatible)

edit: new shot
    Oy72B.jpg