[ROM][4.1.2][3.1] Slim Bean(I897) [All Languages][Final]

Search This thread

Gatech

Mar 12, 2012
Bogotá
SlimBean 4.3 B1 "loading screen" is pixelated.
2. Is so laggy (full wipe done)
3. Camera App crashes.

Back to 4.2.....

Last edited:

prbassplayer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Mayagüez
Why not at least provide logs for camera crash? I mean it can't be easier than it is now with bug report....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

thebulletfromhell

Feb 19, 2010
So it's been awhile since I've been flashing ROMs and everything. My power button is fussy and it is currently working. I would love to try this ROM.

Quick question though, I currently have the following ROM installed.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1517486&highlight=slim+ics

Could I flash this ROM after the data wipe and format? Hopefully, thanks in advance!

Yes. 4.1.2 don't require a partition change. However, Slim ICS disappeared from the face of the earth, so make a nandroid before you try. 4.3 at least, maaybe 4.2 require a repartition, so if you want to switch back, you'll need to odin/heimdall back to stock

diminished5th

Aug 8, 2010
Petaluma,CA
www.facebook.com
Yes. 4.1.2 don't require a partition change. However, Slim ICS disappeared from the face of the earth, so make a nandroid before you try. 4.3 at least, maaybe 4.2 require a repartition, so if you want to switch back, you'll need to odin/heimdall back to stock

Alright sir, thanks for the response. I'm a little hesitant to flash because my laptop no longer recognizes my phone when I plug in. Drivers won't install properly anymore for some reason :(

LaKsHaY1997

Mar 11, 2013
New Delhi
RE: Link isn't working

Want to download it but the link is not working :(

It gives 404 Error :(

Edit: Sorry I read previous Post :p
But still can anyone give me the link to the stable 4.2.2 build?!
And also is 4.3 stable now or What?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    Ok Guys 2.8 is out as always read the changelog carefully. GPS is working, as in it sees sats however you will need to fiddle with the location data to get it to lock. As of now the kernel provided is semaphore, however compiled from source, in this case 2.4.5. Apart from that everything should be smooth sailing. Hit the thanks button for the team and the beta testers.
    Cheers
    2.4 released, should have received an OTA message. Read changelog, how to install, hit thanks to (prbassplayer and me) donate whatever. enjoy!
    Ok fellas, 2.2 released. Please read the changelog carefully and get the download from download tab on the website. This release needed a lot of effort would be an understatement that my betas would appreciate. Anyway show support via thanks/donate. Please don't fill up the thread with known issues and minor issues.Cheers
    Slim 2.0 released. Read changelog carefully for known issues, upgrade procedure and installation instructions ( if you are new user).