help! rautemusik

Search This thread

crayzze

Sep 3, 2013
Hi I like this internet radio app called rautemusik its one of my favs and it stopped working for some unknown reason I don't know if I used the app clean master and it messed it up I can't remember but it just stopped working so I updated my phone with the latest cm and it still doesn't work does anyone know how to fix this ?

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Hi I like this internet radio app called rautemusik its one of my favs and it stopped working for some unknown reason I don't know if I used the app clean master and it messed it up I can't remember but it just stopped working so I updated my phone with the latest cm and it still doesn't work does anyone know how to fix this ?

Can you go into app manager and force close the app, then clear the apps cache. Then go back out and start it up like normal?

Or uninstall and re-install?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

crayzze

Sep 3, 2013
Can you go into app manager and force close the app, then clear the apps cache. Then go back out and start it up like normal?

Or uninstall and re-install?

Yes I have tried doing this numerous times, I think it may have been clean master i remember it deleting a multimedia folder of some sort calling it a dormant folder... I dunno... I guess im going to odin back to stock and see if my theory is good.:confused:

crayzze

Sep 3, 2013
Yes I have tried doing this numerous times, I think it may have been clean master i remember it deleting a multimedia folder of some sort calling it a dormant folder... I dunno... I guess im going to odin back to stock and see if my theory is good.:confused:

I went back to stock using odin I then reinstalled rautemusik and it still dosen't work, it shows that its playing but there is no sound I have another infuse that I used cleanmaster with and it now won't work with rautemusik either what have I done? I gave clean master root acces and now for some reason the only app that dosen't work after using it is my favorite one can anyone please help me with this I went back to stock and it still dosen't work????

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
I went back to stock using odin I then reinstalled rautemusik and it still dosen't work, it shows that its playing but there is no sound I have another infuse that I used cleanmaster with and it now won't work with rautemusik either what have I done? I gave clean master root acces and now for some reason the only app that dosen't work after using it is my favorite one can anyone please help me with this I went back to stock and it still dosen't work????

I dint beleive this to be an Odin issue. Why dont you just re-install the app?

crayzze

Sep 3, 2013
I dint beleive this to be an Odin issue. Why dont you just re-install the app?

I just did... it says the track name I push the play button it looks like its working but no sound? same problem on two infuses one running lastest cm 11 and another on beanstalk. it was working but now it doesn't like I deleted an audio codec by accident or something?

crayzze

Sep 3, 2013
Does anyone please have any suggestion on how to get this app working for me or some steps on reformating the phone to get whatever file it is im missing? I have one rogers and one at&t please anyone? Scott?

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Does anyone please have any suggestion on how to get this app working for me or some steps on reformating the phone to get whatever file it is im missing? I have one rogers and one at&t please anyone? Scott?

If its a absolute "must" that you have this player, try contacting the developer. But with so many music apps out there, I am having a hard time understanding why this is that "must have" app. I was like that with Doubletwist, but I started having some issues on this different device, so I switched. No biggie.