Video problem

Search This thread

sumitk31

May 27, 2014
i am facing a strange problem with moto e.
When I send the videos shot with this phone using bluetooth/whatsapp the receiver is not able to play the videos. Even the sent video in whatsapp doesn't play on moto e either.
The voice is audible but the video shows only RGB lines.

Anybody else facing similar issue.
To fix the issue I tried stopping the camera app, then clearing the camera app cache.
This fixed the issue but after one day the issue again cropped up.

G

g33kparineeti

When I send the videos shot with this phone using bluetooth/whatsapp the receiver is not able to play the videos. Even the sent video in whatsapp doesn't play on moto e either.

To fix the issue I tried stopping the camera app, then clearing the camera app cache.

Try to play the video in MX Player and see if it helps....

sumitk31

May 27, 2014
Try to play the video in MX Player and see if it helps....

I tried playing the video in MX and VLC both can't disply the video.
On Moto E the original video can be played but the same video when sent via Whatsapp is not being played neither on the Moto E from which it is sent nor on any of the destination devices.

JJSingh

Jun 6, 2014
I tried playing the video in MX and VLC both can't disply the video.
On Moto E the original video can be played but the same video when sent via Whatsapp is not being played neither on the Moto E from which it is sent nor on any of the destination devices.

Try to change the decoding of the player.. Ie. In mx player if it's SW(software decoding) change it 2 HW(hardware decoding) or vice versa... :)

isseth

Jun 19, 2014
Moto E video sending problems

Hi, I am having same problem. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Thanks

bishtcs

Jun 23, 2014
Whatsapp Sending Video Problem

hi sumit....

I am also facing the same problem.. unable to find any solution.. how did u fix it.??

whatsapp video showing blurred lines while sending it to others.. even i am unable to play these videos..

kindly share me your contact number.. mine is 9717645424..

thnks...