[Tool] Razr HD Toolkit 5.0 XT925 (Unlock Bootloader/Recovery/Root/Modems/And more...)

Search This thread

alaxricard

Jan 16, 2012
Cabo de Santo Agostinho
082581fa14a521f28ec84981d7ebea47o.png

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 1.0 /-/-/
* Español / English
* Drivers USB
* Desbloquear Bootloader / UnlockBootloader
* Remover advertencia de bootloader desbloqueado / Remove unlocked bootloader notice
* Customs Recovery ( CWM / Safestrap )
* Root
* Modems
* Reboot options

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 2.0 /-/-/
* Fix Bugs reboot fastboot
* Update CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8
* Added TWRP v2.2.2.1 Recovery

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 3.0 /-/-/
Error message when choosing an invalid option
Flash firmwares motorola,ICS/JB
Downgrade firmware
Download firmwares
Safestrap 3.12

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 4.0 /-/-/
New Root SuperSu 1.25 and binarys
Fixed error displaying the bootloader code

Instructions:
Download and unzip folder
Run RazrHD-Toolkit.bat

http://gingermod.grupoandroid.com/RazrHD/Toolkit/

Friend I was wondering how do I remove the root of my XT925 and he is with the bootloader locked?

Accurate response urguente?

SquireSCA

Nov 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Yes unzip the file

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2

Took my girlfriend's RazR HD and rooted it, unlocked it and installed CM101 nightly. Radio is not installed apparently, no network, wifi, etc... How do I flash the radio to get that working?

I didn't have to do it on my phone, not sure why hers lost the radio...

idless

Jul 5, 2012
I don't know about the latest ota updates. But my xt925 with 4.1.2 o2 rom (i think or Vodafone maybe) I was able to root .... With locked bootloader (I'm referring to the other thread).

Btw. unlocked is a lot more fun, because it is necessary to flash Roms and is actually quite worthwhile on this phone.

Reactions: Blue Bell

WEM97

Jun 25, 2011
Woodinville
Do we have any way to get back bootloader unlock? I know the old loop is guarded with barbed wire and guns now. I know a few people reviewed the code and Moto did a good job of filling the gap. Anyone else have any ideas?

Olao99

Feb 8, 2011
If I unlock my bootloader, can I relock it? Or is there a "permanent" efuse that will restrain me from locking it again.

xlow78

Oct 19, 2012
I believe once you blow the fuse it cannot be relocked... but who really cares, unless it is still on warranty :p.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
I don't quite understand the toolkit, sorry, can someone explain me if this works as I think it does, for example: flashing the stock rom? With this I can flash the build of my phone without the need of RSD Lite? I'm pretty clear on the other things, just this one. :newbie:

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
I don't quite understand the toolkit, sorry, can someone explain me if this works as I think it does, for example: flashing the stock rom? With this I can flash the build of my phone without the need of RSD Lite? I'm pretty clear on the other things, just this one. :newbie:

yes, you can flash your ROM, although it does not automatically lookup for your specific ROM, you need to download it to your computer, it does help you look for general stock ROM.

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
Thanks! I know my stock rom and I have it downloaded, that's why I was wondering about if this tool can flash it.

Sent from my XT925

Hydr0id

Jul 30, 2013
Thanks! I will try this some day, for the moment my phone hasn't bricked but I'm glad I found this tool, personally, I think is better than RSD Lite.

Sent from my XT925

aniancito

Jan 17, 2012
Hi All,

I am from Peru and my carrier is Movistar.

Yesterday Movistar released an OTA update - 98.50.25002..XT925. MOVISTAR.en.01- and I installed it into my RAZR.

Then I tried to root and install the CWM but is not possible using this tool because after rebooting to lunch the recovery appears the android with the red triangle
I flashed back to previous version - 98.21.13002..XT925. MOVISTAR.en.01 - to check if I was doing anything wrong but the CWM and root were performed sucessfully so I tried twice more to install the CWM and root after the OTA updating and I confirmed that is not possible.
Could you please help me if I need to do anything else o maybe tell me what I did wrong?

Thks

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
Hi All,

I am from Peru and my carrier is Movistar.

Yesterday Movistar released an OTA update - 98.50.25002..XT925. MOVISTAR.en.01- and I installed it into my RAZR.

Then I tried to root and install the CWM but is not possible using this tool because after rebooting to lunch the recovery appears the android with the red triangle
I flashed back to previous version - 98.21.13002..XT925. MOVISTAR.en.01 - to check if I was doing anything wrong but the CWM and root were performed sucessfully so I tried twice more to install the CWM and root after the OTA updating and I confirmed that is not possible.
Could you please help me if I need to do anything else o maybe tell me what I did wrong?

Thks

Not sure where you at, México haven´t had any updates since July. Are you flashing the latest TWRP via fastboot?
I've been using this one without problems -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2476238
In bare stock I remember there was a script that kept reverting back to the stock recovery (The android with the red triangle)

P.S. how big was the update? any changes?

aniancito

Jan 17, 2012
Not sure where you at, México haven´t had any updates since July. Are you flashing the latest TWRP via fastboot?
I've been using this one without problems -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2476238
In bare stock I remember there was a script that kept reverting back to the stock recovery (The android with the red triangle)

P.S. how big was the update? any changes?

Hi,

I am from Peru and I really appreciate your reply!!! but I have a big doubt , how I can install the TWRP? because the link you provided is very complicated to understand for me and I read that for installing the TWRP is necessary to be root and my razr is not rooted.

Could you help me , please? Sorry I am noob in this matter.

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
Hi,

I am from Peru and I really appreciate your reply!!! but I have a big doubt , how I can install the TWRP? because the link you provided is very complicated to understand for me and I read that for installing the TWRP is necessary to be root and my razr is not rooted.

Could you help me , please? Sorry I am noob in this matter.

This tool will root your device too. Just make sure you have user debug activated under developers options, connect your phone and follow instructions. If you want to install custom ROM most likely you have to unlock bootloader, and all this will loose your warranty. (we all were noobs at some point, this community are here for this) in your phone settings>developers options>USB Debugging. then connect t your computer and open the utility and follow steps 1 to 5.

aniancito

Jan 17, 2012
This tool will root your device too. Just make sure you have user debug activated under developers options, connect your phone and follow instructions. If you want to install custom ROM most likely you have to unlock bootloader, and all this will loose your warranty. (we all were noobs at some point, this community are here for this) in your phone settings>developers options>USB Debugging. then connect t your computer and open the utility and follow steps 1 to 5.

Well, I give up after tried to do it more than twice :( I think my phone will be unrooted by longtime until new methods will be released!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    082581fa14a521f28ec84981d7ebea47o.png

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 1.0 /-/-/
    * Español / English
    * Drivers USB
    * Desbloquear Bootloader / UnlockBootloader
    * Remover advertencia de bootloader desbloqueado / Remove unlocked bootloader notice
    * Customs Recovery ( CWM / Safestrap )
    * Root
    * Modems
    * Reboot options

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 2.0 /-/-/
    * Fix Bugs reboot fastboot
    * Update CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8
    * Added TWRP v2.2.2.1 Recovery

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 3.0 /-/-/
    Error message when choosing an invalid option
    Flash firmwares motorola,ICS/JB
    Downgrade firmware
    Download firmwares
    Safestrap 3.12

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 4.0 /-/-/
    New Root SuperSu 1.25 and binarys
    Fixed error displaying the bootloader code

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 5.0 /-/-/
    News Drivers
    Updated CWM Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    Updated TWPR Recovery v2.6.0.0
    Added Philz Touch Recovery v6.00.8
    Added Unlock Bootloader Offline (thks djrbliss)

Instructions:
    Download and unzip folder
    Run RazrHD-Toolkit.bat

http://gingermod.grupoandroid.com/RazrHD/Toolkit/
    yes work in 925
    aviable english version :good:
    Re: [Tool] Razr HD Toolkit 1.0 (Bootloader/Recovery/Root/Modems/And more...)

No problem here. I used zip7 to open it. Winrar should also work I image.

Wow, is it possible root on Full JB? (no need use voodo keeprooter?)

Tks,

yesssssssssss root full in JB :D