[Q] Change status bar colors?

Search This thread

da64u

Aug 15, 2012
I could only find out how to change the color of the date and time, is it possible to change the rest of the status bar colors?

Now that you're reading this can I add haptic vibration when pressing the touchscreen?

da64u

Aug 15, 2012
Both features are in the rom

The first is in the clock & date section

Haptic is in sound section

Sorry, I should specify I'm using 4.4.

Ive since found Haptic feedback settings in my keyboards settings (swiftkey) but as for changing the color of the entire status bar, no luck..

bud77

Jun 29, 2011
Near Paris
Settings > date & time > clock & date (at the bottom) > then colors, alignment, date, style, date format

If you mean the status bar color and not the time & date color, there is no such option yet

Reactions: da64u

da64u

Aug 15, 2012
Settings > date & time > clock & date (at the bottom) > then colors, alignment, date, style, date format

If you mean the status bar color and not the time & date color, there is no such option yet

Yeah, I mean the whole thing, thanks for trying. My bar looks weird, half is one color and other half is white because of only being able to change date and time. Thanks anyways buddy :)

zeetherocker

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore
I could only find out how to change the color of the date and time, is it possible to change the rest of the status bar colors?

Now that you're reading this can I add haptic vibration when pressing the touchscreen?

There's no such option on the rom as of now...
But you can install an xposed module called "tinted status bar"
You can set both status bar n nav bar colours seperately and for most of the apps it sets the colours by default... Try it out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.