OUYA in need of a good home.

Search This thread

adfurgerson

Jan 24, 2011
If anyone could use an ouya for legitimate development I will donate it to them. Preferably in the US as shipping overseas would probably be costly.
Was contacted by pm by a member that would like to try their hand at app development and will be sending it to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: IncognitoMan

adfurgerson

Jan 24, 2011
Great! I'm not a dev myself but I may have someone that would be interested

Okay let me know, I only bought it because it was in stock locally, and didn't need it for gaming. Ended up ordering a TV box that I like better. I think to be a useful device it needs to be hacked and I don't know anyone that I could give it to that would be up for that. Like I said if it can go to someone that needs it for development that would be great.

IncognitoMan

Jul 2, 2013
Okay let me know, I only bought it because it was in stock locally, and didn't need it for gaming. Ended up ordering a TV box that I like better. I think to be a useful device it needs to be hacked and I don't know anyone that I could give it to that would be up for that. Like I said if it can go to someone that needs it for development that would be great.

If that doesn't work out then I wouldn't mind it for a second device to flash test builds of CM on... ( it's getting to be quite a pain to switch back and forth )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone could use an ouya for legitimate development I will donate it to them. Preferably in the US as shipping overseas would probably be costly.
    Was contacted by pm by a member that would like to try their hand at app development and will be sending it to him.
    No worries mate ?