How to block the notification sound in G pro 2

Search This thread

zaro143

Apr 22, 2012
Hi, Im using the G pro 2(D838) for the last 1 week.After every call i will get the notification of balance from my mobile carrier for the account balance and its coming with a music its weird and i wanna block that sound is that possible ? i have searched the phone in all possible way but didn't got any solution for that. Can some one help me out with this !! Thanks in advance !!!:confused:

vikphiller

Jul 2, 2012
did you find a solution for this?

Hi, Im using the G pro 2(D838) for the last 1 week.After every call i will get the notification of balance from my mobile carrier for the account balance and its coming with a music its weird and i wanna block that sound is that possible ? i have searched the phone in all possible way but didn't got any solution for that. Can some one help me out with this !! Thanks in advance !!!:confused:

vikphiller

Jul 2, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: zaro143

wurealm

Mar 13, 2012

Try to set the notification sound to silent.

vikphiller

Jul 2, 2012
This problem is resolved with the new Lollipop build. A beta version is available in ROM's section. I am using Anirudh's Drake Version 1.

ray-lee

Jun 26, 2014
fair enough. but if you rooted, you may as well of just renamed the sound file. it's what i did for WhatsApp camera (the one next to the area where you type)

vikphiller

Jul 2, 2012
the USSD sound problem was not rectifiable with the renaming. The sound played during the USSD function was not identified till date.

Top Liked Posts