[Q] arunchaind and s5

Search This thread

A Burnt Taco

Jan 24, 2014
I'm having a issue getting my S5 to pair up 100% with my appradio 3 using arunchained. Everything is working but the touch control is not responding. Has anybody successfully gotten their s5 to work? If so any advice thank u

Sir-Lancelot

Aug 11, 2012
Florence, SC
I'm having a issue getting my S5 to pair up 100% with my appradio 3 using arunchained. Everything is working but the touch control is not responding. Has anybody successfully gotten their s5 to work? If so any advice thank u

Not going to have touch unless the app developer can find a work around for setting SELinux to permissive or the bootloader gets unlocked and we can change it in the kernel. I went back to my Note ll and gave the wife my GS5 for this very reason. :(

I am done with Samsung unless something gives with this enterprise **** being forced on everyone. I was really looking forward to the Note llll too and since according to Samsung EVERYONE IN THE ULTRAVERSE :rolleyes: :silly: uses their device for work and needs Knox that wont happen. My phone is my phone my work phone is my employers phone, they are not similar and should not be assumed as such.
/ rant

Cliffs: you are SOL at the moment.and most likely forever on this device.

Last edited:

A Burnt Taco

Jan 24, 2014
Not going to have touch unless the app developer can find a work around for setting SELinux to permissive or the bootloader gets unlocked and we can change it in the kernel. I went back to my Note ll and gave the wife my GS5 for this very reason. :(

I am done with Samsung unless something gives with this enterprise **** being forced on everyone. I was really looking forward to the Note llll too and since according to Samsung EVERYONE IN THE ULTRAVERSE :rolleyes: :silly: uses their device for work and needs Knox that wont happen. My phone is my phone my work phone is my employers phone, they are not similar and should not be assumed as such.
/ rant

Yea man it sucks my S4 does fine i will never change to another LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

/ rant