[Q] P6(B119)

Search This thread

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Both are the same firmwares, but the one that is linked above is the full firmware update (update.app), as opposed to the OTA update (update.zip) that requires B132 to be installed.

As I said above, the OTA update deletes our apn settings during the upgrade, because the OTA is not meant for South Africa. However, with the full firmware, our apn settings are kept, as the full firmware has all the apn settings for each country.

I hope this makes sense?

Last edited:
Reactions: LuqmaanMathee

mahlaule

Mar 5, 2014
Both are the same firmwares, but the one that is linked above is the full firmware update (update.app), as opposed to the OTA update (update.zip) that requires B132 to be installed.

As I said above, the OTA update deletes our apn settings during the upgrade, because the OTA is not meant for South Africa. However, with the full firmware, our apn settings are kept, as the full firmware has all the apn settings for each country.

I hope this makes sense?

Thanks hey it does make sense so tell me here isit fine if i can just upgrade straight from b119 to the link you gave me thanks

LuqmaanMathee

Nov 27, 2013
Cape Town

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Thanks hey it does make sense so tell me here isit fine if i can just upgrade straight from b119 to the link you gave me thanks
Technically, there shouldn't be a problem, but just keep B132 close by, in case it doesn't work.
Well my brother isn't complaining about network issues but will download if issues arise.
It depends which region you're in. If he doesn't have problems, then your region is supported.

mahlaule

Mar 5, 2014
I'm currently using the Chinese B508, and my stock rom was B107 when I bought my device last year.

I always use stock roms from Huawei. I'm a fan of Emotion UI [emoji16]

@miz_pimp oooh one more question here is my plan i finished downloading b132 and b510 fro the link that u gave me so firstly am gona flash b132 first then b510 so tell me me after flashing b132 do i need to rood first or i can flash b510 without root thanks!

Top Liked Posts