Running our G pro on 720p resolution?

Search This thread

coldfear00

May 4, 2011
i want to play MC5 in high settings but it lags like hell so is it possible to change our phones default resolution to 720p?
i tried a few apps avalible on Gplay but the screen looks all blurry & UI gets all messed up
also tried app settings from xposed but the resolution settings dosen't work only dpi changes
if anyone has a link to a guide or has any info regarding this your help is greatly appreciated

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Have you tried running xposed module where you can set your CPU to set proglfipes for certain apps I'd try it with mc5 ... Set it to performance gov while mc5 is running.. Maybe that will help .. Mc4 gives me no issues

2SHAYNEZ

coldfear00

May 4, 2011
Have you tried running xposed module where you can set your CPU to set proglfipes for certain apps I'd try it with mc5 ... Set it to performance gov while mc5 is running.. Maybe that will help .. Mc4 gives me no issues

2SHAYNEZ

MC4 plays as smooth as butter for me too but MC5 is in a different league & its very resource hungry
i doubt changing gov's would do any good as phone goes into max perfomance when running a game anyways

spirallingspiral

Jan 8, 2014
Shangri-La
MC4 plays as smooth as butter for me too but MC5 is in a different league & its very resource hungry
i doubt changing gov's would do any good as phone goes into max perfomance when running a game anyways

mc5 runs smooth on my ogpro. Im on radeonmaya's sphinx remod rom. I didnt change any particular settings to make it run smooth. Dunno why its lagging for you.

coldfear00

May 4, 2011
mc5 runs smooth on my ogpro. Im on radeonmaya's sphinx remod rom. I didnt change any particular settings to make it run smooth. Dunno why its lagging for you.

hmm by default MC5 sets itself as medium settings for our phone which works ok for me too but the lagging starts when i set the graphic option to "better" in which i want to play this game[QRCODE][/QRCODE]

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
I would probably go as far to say that our device just isn't powerful enough for such a high demanding game..... Maybe if over clocking a bit was possible it might help but you might be stuck like chuck with the better graphics ordeal.... If you do come across a way to smooth things out let everyone know.

2SHAYNEZ

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
I have a copy of a test kernel that runs with ondemand only for CPU but you can over clock the GPU pretty high. I dont think its worth a shot though. Probably too demanding on our device

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I have a copy of a test kernel that runs with ondemand only for CPU but you can over clock the GPU pretty high. I dont think its worth a shot though. Probably too demanding on our device

2SHAYNEZ

Cm based kernel

2SHAYNEZ