Aokp offcial its coming :):):):)

Search This thread

funeralthirst

Jul 11, 2010
Boise
Full wipe man. Always the best policy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

with cm (and other roms) in the past, once you are on it you can just flash the newest version/nightly and not have to go through restoring everything. otherwise flashing nightlies is too big of a pita.

but i tried it, everything seemed fine except an app/widget was missing and apex was acting kinda weird. probably could have fixed it easily, but i just reflashed with a full wipe.

stevekixs

Nov 25, 2010
Assonet
are you experiencing call echo ? If so, in speaker only or regular calls? Really itching to drive this but that is just something I cant do if call bug is not working right

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Yea my friend can hear his voice when he calls me. But its not a big deal for me. I don't make many calls. And he's able to understand me well.

I just can't read my internal SD card. :(
Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

IRIE4IPIER

Feb 25, 2009
I'm running a CM9 build with everything working except video recording. Camera works though, so does YouTube and flash video, the theme engine is included as well. Can't wait for AOKP to incorporate.the fixes from.the ROM I'm running right now.

bbobarino

Jun 27, 2011
pawtucket
d03624de-eab3-01e2.jpg
d03624de-eabd-55ed.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

secure_6

Sep 24, 2009
San Francisco
Yea my friend can hear his voice when he calls me. But its not a big deal for me. I don't make many calls. And he's able to understand me well.

I just can't read my internal SD card. :(
Lol

Exactly the same here regarding the echo...but it's known and tolerable (covering the top mic really helps).. If using Root explorer.. Your internal sd card is under emmc, I think.

Sent from my Sammy GSII

new ion?

Jan 2, 2012
Victoria, BC
You guys need to find the other aokp thread - they're on a way newer build. Its technically a nightly, but its also build 37....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OTDwAm.png
    zCN1tm.png
    Nj3chm.png
    AZf7ym.png
    fqW7Pm.png
    UbYPlm.png
    9zRcfm.png

... ohai there! :D
    Any way you could give me the jist of eugenes twitter post. Im at work and cant access any social media sites! Thanks

Here's the convo:

@romanbb hey, you guys mind if I help with AOKP for the T989?

@Eugene373 I'd love to have you help! I think white is doing it all for it. My pops has my t989... we all hang out in #teamkang on freenode

@romanbb @Eugene373 Please dood help! I am going to finish pushing source to my github today. ^^ Dive right in!

@Whitehawkx @romanbb very cool, thank you guys.. I like CM9 don't get me wrong but after having AOKP that's what I like best now.
    Can someone please explain to me what AOKP and all these different names are? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda

Aokp means android open Kang project. What this mean is that it is like cm9 but way better with super nice customization. Team Kang is brilliant with their work. Super fast rom with amazing feature such as the weather in notification bar, etc... this will make you not want to flash any other rom for awhile ;)

He took long enough.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You suck

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm waiting for official from team kang. Not a kang of a rom

Nothing wrong with kangs imo, as long as they aren't doing it for wrong reasons

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2