leeon182

Feb 20, 2010
there is no 'how to install' section in this thread. is it the same as here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1904380

so like this:

Install instructions:
first time
- power off the phone:
- hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
- fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
- fastboot reboot
- enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
- flash rom zip
- flash gapps zip
- wipe
- reboot

thx and bye

gsmarena1644

Sep 18, 2012
screenshots

can anyone take some screenshots? im lookin for the camera and texting, dialer, answer screen, current call screen....def appreciate it

Reactions: M4rt1n94

cmajetic

Sep 6, 2011
Vienna
AW: [ROM] [JB] AOSP for the Xperia T [AOSP] [NEW]

what is new here? seems nothing...

Gesendet von meinem LT30p mit Tapatalk 2

H

hadrice

Is there a difference betweem lt30a and lt30p? I'm on bell using the version with NFC and two tone design on the back.

Sent from my LT30a using xda app-developers app

Alex Slane

Sep 4, 2007
Cardiff
www.quantize.co.uk
Ok I'm a newb and your help would really be much appreciated, I've rooted my T and I'm currently using. 303 UK generic.

What steps do I need to do now to install this Rom, I have had serious problems, I installed cwm and flashed rom, gapps and then wiped all including dalvic, then seems to get stuck on a bootloop,
Please help I really want to use this Rom.
Thanks
Chris.

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Ok I'm a newb and your help would really be much appreciated, I've rooted my T and I'm currently using. 303 UK generic.

What steps do I need to do now to install this Rom, I have had serious problems, I installed cwm and flashed rom, gapps and then wiped all including dalvic, then seems to get stuck on a bootloop,
Please help I really want to use this Rom.
Thanks
Chris.

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

Have you got an unlocked bootloader? If not, that is your problem.

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
Can it be used on a locked bootloader

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll be trying to bring this up to scratch by the end of the month. 4.2.2 and 3.4 kernel.

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk 2
    This is an AOSP build for the Sony Xperia T.

What is AOSP?
    AOSP is the Android Open Source Project. It is the code that Google releases to the public to build upon.​

What does this ROM do?
    This ROM is the AOSP sources compiled so they would run on our device. It is similar and different to how CyanogenMod and other source compiled ROMs work. The interface will be the same, the overall feel of the ROM will be the same. However, unlike other custom ROMs there are no options. There are no settings to play around with. It's just a pure Google Experience. Think of it as using the ROM that comes as stock on a Nexus device - it is exactly that. It's superfast and just how Google intended​

Working:
    All core and important functions of the ROM - WiFi, Bluetooth, RIL, Mobile Data. Camera etc.​

Not working:
    There will inevitably be some bugs. I've played with it for a few days and I couldn't fin anything glaringly broken in my usage. However, I fully expect there to be minor problems here and there - please feel free to report on this thread.​

Download:
    ROM - 24/08/2012 - Download
    GApps - Download

The kernel source for this ROM can be found at https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8x60

Thanks to:
    FreeXperia Team and codeworkx for their awesome work on the device tree and kernel​
    there is no 'how to install' section in this thread. is it the same as here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1904380

so like this:

Install instructions:
    first time
    - power off the phone:
    - hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
    - fastboot reboot
    - enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
    - flash rom zip
    - flash gapps zip
    - wipe
    - reboot

thx and bye
    Indeed it is.

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk 2