Dev found for cm port! WIP CM Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

russian392

Apr 30, 2012
Simpsonville, SC
I'd be willing to donate some money via paypal, you should post your email so people interested could help you get your hands on a first. They go for bargain bin prices on ebay.

Yes I agree. In the xda website you can hit the donate button under his name in a forum post. I'll go ahead and donate 20$.

Sent from my LG-P506 using xda app-developers app

Rashed97

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
Just a quick update: all the files should be setup and ready for building now. There's just one awkward issue I need to fix with the sources

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kendosis

Rashed97

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
And here we go. Build started, should be done in about 30 min if there are no errors. It probably won't boot since I haven't written the SELinux stuff yet, but its a good start.

Reactions: G00fY2 and craig82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ya it is. and there is one already in the forums so rashed has it and is already working on a test build...he is definately very quick at this...so test build will be out quite soon! :good:

I'm not that fast, but this phone isn't that complicated, so yes I might have one for you to test tonight.
    The kernel is done, I'll push that to GitHub in a few min. It's gonna be 3.4.49

Now the device folders and vendor stuff. I'll probably end up building it tomorrow.

All the repos for this project are here: https://github.com/htc-first
    Once I'm done with it all, I'll see if CM will be willing to accept it and make it an officially maintained device.
    No, but I can use a prebuilt kernel. However, that will only be a last resort.

no need to use a prebuilt. i got a kernel building perfectly fine, just not pushed any of my changes to github that's required to build it.

i'll do it once i got CM built and out

btw doing 4.3 is pointless until 4.1 boots

to test my theory that 4.3 won't boot

http://downloads.kanger.me/?dir=unstable/operaul

FULL LOGS if you DO NOT know how to logcat then don't bother with this, also kmsg's and everything else

THE BOOT.IMG INSIDE THE ZIP NEEDS TO BE FLASHED IF YOU ARE NOT S-OFF'D
    I'm running a test build now with the files I pulled from another developer's repos. I know it's gonna need a ton of work but if it actually builds and boots then there won't be much left to do.
    I'd be willing to donate some money via paypal, you should post your email so people interested could help you get your hands on a first. They go for bargain bin prices on ebay.