mToday ( Profils 2 today) Free

Search This thread

lepsyfou

I found browsing on the Internet a little program here is very interesting

Description: mToday is an application for you to switch between two today screen profiles to enable/disable pre-defined today plug-ins quickly and conveniently.

SS1_v0100.png

screenshot001vz1.jpg

link for more informations
here
thanks Vicott Wong

Attachments

• mToday.cab
    51.3 KB · Views: 627

NEO130

Jul 12, 2007
If you want a quick second today, take the battery status today. Then you have two today screens. But this kill one today and go to the other today. This good to save memory. For me its good. In one I have all my things. And if I want IGO8 I take the other.

shkauf

Jul 25, 2007
NEO130,

Could you please elaborate what is the "battery status today" that you use for mToday with minimal memory?

I try to do the same: one mToday profile with the applications I commonly use and the other mToday profile for iGO8. The profile with commonly used applications works OK but when the link of the empty profile for iGO8 is invoked it stuck my HTC Trinity such that it needs a hard reset. The succeeding boot yields the empty Today.
Not a convenient way to switch profiles, though...

Thank you,
Shkauf

howdykeith

Oct 8, 2009
East Greenwich, RI
Hi.

I posted this over at MobiSapienz but it may be easier to chat over here?

So I read:

"Added command line option to launch settings (-p0)"

When I do:
Run(SystemPath( "ProgramFiles" ) \ "Vicsoft\MToday\mToda y.exe","-p1")

It pops up the mToday Switcher and leaves it there.

Am I not doing the command line argument correctly. I did try "-1" but as I suspected that also popped up the switcher.

I am also assuming -p0 refers to mToday 1, and -p1 would refer to mToday 2.

I kind of wish there were a reg setting for "Current mToday Profile" for last switched profile.

Thanks...

(Integrating StatusTicker with mToday)