|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 2.0 21040 - Final Rhodium Manila ** || Build 32509 ||

Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 31909 would have been released on March 19, 2009.

The ROM is currently based on the 21040 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).
It's got the new new Manila interface which is 99% finished now (thanks to the xboxmod team), new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Please report bugs related to the ROM itself, but NOT the Manila interface.
We're aware of all the things that don't fit, don't scroll, don't click etc and xboxmod and his team are working on it.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 32509 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
- New CommManager from Rhodium
- FacebookSDK Updated
- CuiHandler for finger menus updated
- Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
- Added BandSwitching Manager
- Added Bluetooth Manager
- Added Phone wizard
- Added WiFiwizard
- Updated AdobeReader LE
- Straight 21040 Build! No mishmashed packages !
- Updated some icons

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila
Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila

Download older builds here

HomeScreen.jpg
HomeScreen2.jpg

Last edited:

norkoastal

Dec 7, 2007
Bay Area
LoL, I'm starting to regret looking in this forum knowing my ROM is outdated within hours of flashing every day. :D Hopefully we are reaching the nirvana point where us non Manilla users (PointUI) have a near mint base to confidently use... NRG your kickin it up a notch man. Might as well start making Sashimi packages so we can two click complete updates and send you autopayments for the time spent.. Talk about easy/complete flashing.

hmota78

Sep 1, 2008
Bardejov
Please respect the thread and the developer

Could someone PLEASE clean this thread, it is two pages long and besides g2tl and hard2hold, all other comments and posts are in no way helping or bringing any value. This, of course includes my own post, so could the mod responsible please keep an eye on this thread and delete all unnecessary posts. I think we all would be grateful (including NRGZ) if the post was "cleaner" and that way easier to read. It goes without saying we are all very grateful to NRGZ (and also everybody else who shares his work in this fantastic community) for all his hard work and sleepless nights just to make a great ROM for all of us to use and we can also mention that in our posts - its the least we can do - but please let us try to include in the same post the bugs we found or suggestions, so that our posts bring some value to the table. Thank you NRGZ for devoting so much of your free time to make our lives easier.

edit: Thank you for the cleanup :)

Last edited:

adeltaY

Dec 31, 2008
Wow, this is amazing! Daily releases are so nice to have!

I have also noticed that if you don't flash for a few days and let the battery run down to 0%, and then recharge without reflashing, it lasts 2 days of moderate use from me! Its not too hard on the battery if you refrain from flashing for a few days.

R

Red5

Im just curious as to which dialer is included and the color... and if S2A is included. Thanks.

stynos

Dec 28, 2004
Willemstad
www.st2.nl
SMS problem...

Just wondering, do I need to install the "scroll sms fix cab"?

I'm having difficulties entering names when typing a new sms...

(don't know if this problem was fixed by this cab when using previous ROM-versions, as I always installed the cab just after flashing)

Otherwise: no issues so far! Way to go!

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
ive seen no confirmation but, on 32409, my volume controls in album and youtube dont come up when screen is tapped. sometimes it will come up like five mins into a movie, or even weirder, they wont show up, but i can touch the areas where the buttons should be and they respond. its sporadic though and just want to see if anyone else has experienced this or tested that functionality on the new 32509 build? thanks much

rdavidsmith

Feb 27, 2008
Do i still need to apply the various CAB fixs the applied to the last ROM?:confused: Slight bug...while using Palringo when i get a message only the icon at the buttom will open the APP. The envelope that flashed at the top will open to a screen to access the app then nothing happens.

TweakMyDevice

ive seen no confirmation but, on 32409, my volume controls in album and youtube dont come up when screen is tapped. sometimes it will come up like five mins into a movie, or even weirder, they wont show up, but i can touch the areas where the buttons should be and they respond. its sporadic though and just want to see if anyone else has experienced this or tested that functionality on the new 32509 build? thanks much

Controls work fine for me. But no sound playing .mp4 and choppy video playback with .wma. Avi's play just fine through tcpmp.

ShaWn.cz

Oct 23, 2008
No problem with ringtones... No camera issue (hope it won't return), I will test it hard, and see. For now, this is my candidate of all release candidates... Awesome work NRGZ!

cmaikai

Feb 23, 2009
Can someone tell me the registry to turn off the unlock when you slide out the keyboard? Thanks.

Gamepie56

Jan 20, 2008
First: It's not a ferrari! It's a Bugatti.. Damn this is fast, I like it!

But... I think I found a bug.. My internet connection didn't work. I dit the connection setup all over again, did a hard reset, etc..
After the hard reset is works fine.. But after configuring some things, it doesn't work anymore. I found out: If I turn ON bluetooth, my internet conection doesn't work anymore (3g/hsdpa, not wifi), if bluetooth is turned OFF, it works perfectly....

Is it a bug? Can I solve it?

-edit-
NO VC

Last edited: