[RECOVERY] New CWM Recovery v6.0.4.8 for LG-P500 (CM11, CM10+) ROM flashable)

Did this recovery helps you to successful boot of KITKAT

• YES

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mukulsoni

Aug 16, 2013
Bangkok
Hey guys... I just thought to post this new CWM Recovery v6.0.4.6 which support SELinux for device like LG-P500 (arm v6).

UPDATE: New recovery can flash all CM 10+ ROMs and CM 11.

This recovery has RAINBOW theme, Wana try press vol+ vol- button and then continuous press vol- and reclick back button. Enjoy KITKAT 4.4.2 and other CM 10+ ROMs on this CWM 6.0.4.6 recovery.

Update December 26, 2013:
recovery and format of sdext

Update Jan 16, 2014

Flash all CM10+ and CM11 ROMs
Backup restore problem solved (Linking Dexes and showing "zero' system space after boot)

Attachments

• CWMod_6.4.0.6_Dec26.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 32,023
  • CWMod-6.4.0.6-Jan16.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 66,897
Last edited:

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
Very nice recovery. Did the trick for KitKat ROM.

Note however bug I found:
While previous 5.0.2.7 would fail to backup sd-ext, this one succeeds in doing so. Great.
However when restoring, sd-ext fails trying to format the (ext4) partition.
Word to wise: Backup sd-ext to PC before experimenting.

Note the 5.0.2.7, after a factory reset, left me with this partition unwritable so rather have it fail than bashup :)

Reactions: Hit Sappen

nomancoolboy

Jun 24, 2012
Ahmedabad
Reactions: emem2578

borchaniz

Jul 9, 2012
Tunis
I have a huge problem: the recovery installs only cm11! Any other Rom I try to flash(cm10.2) doesn't work! It says status 7 and something about device (get.prop.device .....)
Am I the only one having this problem??

nomancoolboy

Jun 24, 2012
Ahmedabad
I have a huge problem: the recovery installs only cm11! Any other Rom I try to flash(cm10.2) doesn't work! It says status 7 and something about device (get.prop.device .....)
Am I the only one having this problem??

We all have that problem ..
Just flash another recovery ..for other roms

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

smariob

Apr 5, 2011
Mexico City
:D

It Works!

No Cell Sevice. No Wi-fi. No Bluetooth No Gapps. But Looks Nice! xD

Photos:

Attachments

• DSCN0066.jpg
    DSCN0066.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 729
  • DSCN0065.jpg
    DSCN0065.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 836

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
I have the solution for this problem(ibub told me about it)
Just copy the assert statement(first lines in updater script) from kitkat roms to the rom you want to flash and everything should be fine.

Use Notepad++, google it...:good:

I know Notepad++ but I don't sure how to re-zip the ROM.

Can I follow below link??

http://lazydroid.com/2011/03/howto-repack-and-sign-rom-image-update-zip-files/

xu3sno

Jun 12, 2012
UTC +11
@mukulsoni

Firstly I would like to thanks for your excellent work of this CWM Recovery :cool: As you suggested on the Android 4.3 thread I did install this recovery, flashed cm-11-UNOFFICIAL-20131216 with no error :good:, and kitkat booted on my p500 eventually :victory: :beer: :cool:, as reported by others.

Brief review for Recovery
Bit laggy compare to v5.0.2.7, can not backup and restore sd-ext. (failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2. Error while formatting /sd-ext). It's the culprit kitkat failed to mount sdcard?

Request:
It"ll get 5 stars for touch version :cool: as v5.0.2.7 by vivekkalady. NotOnlyEyes provided touch (well, actually not fully touch from my opinion) version 6.0.4.5 but an error occur while flashing cm-11.

Anyway, thanks for the great works :cool:

Last edited:

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
@mukulsoni

Firstly I would like to thanks for your excellent work of this CWM Recovery :cool: As you suggested on the Android 4.3 thread I did install this recovery, flashed cm-11-UNOFFICIAL-20131216 with no error :good:, and kitkat booted on my p500 eventually :victory: :beer: :cool:, as reported by others.

Brief review for Recovery
Bit laggy compare to v5.0.2.7, can not backup and restore sd-ext. (failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2. Error while formatting /sd-ext). It's the culprit kitkat failed to mount sdcard?

Request:
It"ll get 5 stars for touch version :cool: as v5.0.2.7 by vivekkalady. NotOnlyEyes provided touch (well, actually not fully touch from my opinion) version 6.0.4.5 but an error occur while flashing cm-11.

Anyway, thanks for the great works :cool:

Seems only laggy to get first menu, a couple of other places. Can live with that.
The failure to format is its own error, I believe. Saw commits about a fix.
The other error is that clearing Dalvik Cache also kills link2sd's on sd-ext. At least, this should be a option.

Generally, touch versions are more problematic, sometimes do not fit screen, etc. Better off as we are.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys... I just thought to post this new CWM Recovery v6.0.4.6 which support SELinux for device like LG-P500 (arm v6).

UPDATE: New recovery can flash all CM 10+ ROMs and CM 11.

This recovery has RAINBOW theme, Wana try press vol+ vol- button and then continuous press vol- and reclick back button. Enjoy KITKAT 4.4.2 and other CM 10+ ROMs on this CWM 6.0.4.6 recovery.

Update December 26, 2013:
    recovery and format of sdext

Update Jan 16, 2014

Backup restore problem solved (Linking Dexes and showing "zero' system space after boot)

Good news guys...... Now you can flash all CM 10+ and CM 11 ROMs on new updated recovery.
    Just flash the zip into recovery http://xdaforums.com/show...1#post48367371 and enjoy...

Changelog
    Sweet-n-sour Kernel

Guys.... those who want to flash sweetnsour kernel but not able to flash in new CWMod recovery. Now flash this attached zip file in new recovery without any error.

Credit @sweetnsour for excellent kernel and a big Thanks to @ibub for the finding solution for new recovery. :good:
    could we ask one for P505?

thanks
    We all have that problem ..
    Just flash another recovery ..for other roms

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

I have the solution for this problem(ibub told me about it)
    Just copy the assert statement(first lines in updater script) from kitkat roms to the rom you want to flash and everything should be fine.