sorry, my bad,

didn't see sense part

android 4.0.3 and sense 4.1

Screenshot_2013-01-03-14-15-28.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: beni8978

beni8978

Sep 18, 2012
Then it's a good ROM.sure i will upload it.
But why it's not in the DEV section? :rolleyes:

Sent from a HTC

luxandroid

Feb 5, 2011
Osijek
OnePlus 8
Then it's a good ROM.sure i will upload it.
But why it's not in the DEV section? :rolleyes:

Sent from a HTC

I think its because TeamVenom did not gave permision for making this port or something like that, read somewhere about some KAN or so that they are shuting him down for god...dont know exactly...but the ROM is GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTT,tweaks and everything I excpect we should have for our S3 beasts ;)

Reactions: linar10

Bipe

Jan 3, 2011
Unlock bootloader, flash twrp, from twrp flash rom

you have all explained in dev section

Also i have provided faster mirror for download few posts back

Bipe

Jan 3, 2011
do full wipe (data / cache) and flash attached boot.img

i had camera problem, but after clean install works ok, even burst mode

if that doesn't help, you can try some other camera software (eg. lgcamera), worked with me when i had fc problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UOT kitchen does not work with sense 4.0/4.1 yet.

I will work on Viper ROM for S3 tonight but I can't promise anything
    Hey guys,

I've built a recovery for our phones (S3 chip) using the cm sources. Almost everything seems to be working (sdcard mounting is ok).
    I've backed up, wiped data/cache and restored. No problems whatsoever.

I haven't done this before, so I'm sure there are problems. I think zips aren't installing properly...

If one of you can test it out, that would be awesome!
    I suppose you know how... fastboot-it.

EDIT:
    I've also built a touch version using clockworkmod's builder. It's number 572.
    Sorry but I cannot add external links.
    I'm currently in the process of trying to port CM9 from the HTC Sensation and I seem to be at a bit of a sticking point.

I used the update-binary from torxx's TrickDroid 4.0.0 for HTC One S C2 and have tried to create an updater-script from a combination of the ones already written for each device. The problem I'm running into is there is a function in the CM9 updater-script called retouch_binaries() and the update-binary from TrickDroid doesn't recognise this so I get a Status 6 error from my recovery if I leave the function in. If I take it out, the ROM flashes but after the bootanimation, the screen goes black.

I haven't tried running a logcat yet to see what the problem is but can anyone think of a solution to the retouch_binaries() issue (i.e. an alternate update-binary or a way of editing is (I think the latter is probably way beyond my capabilities)). Also, what does the retouch_binaries() function do?

Thanks.
    If koush would build a Recovery (could somebody write him a message?), I would build for S3..