Best shift sound quality

Search This thread

lakrulez

Dec 23, 2011
Well I recently flashed ics deck 19 and flashed over xloud+beatsaudio I use equalizer instead of DSP Manager...I have a pair of beats solos by dre...so my question was if anyone has had really good sound without distortion? And if so can u send me ur dsp manager app data or ur equalizer profile or watever I may need plz. Thanks.

drob311

Well I recently flashed ics deck 19 and flashed over xloud+beatsaudio I use equalizer instead of DSP Manager...I have a pair of beats solos by dre...so my question was if anyone has had really good sound without distortion? And if so can u send me ur dsp manager app data or ur equalizer profile or watever I may need plz. Thanks.

Im positive people will argue, but they are WRONG! Beats does not and will not work on the shift until it is implemented in the kernel. I dont care what anyone says, it is 100% placebo... They only sound mods that work are xloud (which WILL damage your device if turned up too loud), volume+ and dsp manager... Again, BEATS DOES NOT AND WILL NOT WORK... bring on the trolls and naysayers...

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

lakrulez

Dec 23, 2011
Aww man lol I thought I was getting some good sound =P...well it was worth a try...thx 4 the reply tho...so does anyone have some ways 2 make my shift sound better on my beats? I can care less about the speaker

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using XDA

drob311

Aww man lol I thought I was getting some good sound =P...well it was worth a try...thx 4 the reply tho...so does anyone have some ways 2 make my shift sound better on my beats? I can care less about the speaker

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using XDA

Sony Xloud mod, volume+ app or dsp manager app... Sony xloud mod is by far the most effective but also the most dangerous...

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

lakrulez

Dec 23, 2011
Thx sparks, that really made my beats sound nice lol I need 2 find a new xloud now and somehow fix my phone...after flashing CM9 beta 2 on my shift my headphone port stopped working...any ideas?

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
Thx sparks, that really made my beats sound nice lol I need 2 find a new xloud now and somehow fix my phone...after flashing CM9 beta 2 on my shift my headphone port stopped working...any ideas?

It's more of a volume controll app, it won't make your speaker louder ect. Nope with beta roms you can expect things to be broken ;)

Top Liked Posts