Sonic 4 episode 2 on gs2

Search This thread

timmetal6669

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2012
Redlands CA
Moto G7
Is there a way get it to run on our phones?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Ya I love that game. All you have to do is get off ICS. I love that game and GTAIII.But for some reason a LOT of games don't work on ICS.Thats the main reason I went back to GB. I have a lot of kids and they always wanna play them. Right now I'm on MIJJA 3.0 and it rocks. Since he updated the last el29 version it has all ICS animations, boot animation, CWM, plays all the gaming apps and no worries about bricking. Plus, all modems work with all ROMS and kernels. I'm on FD16 modem now. I'm currently trying to get some help making an AOSP lock screen mod for it. Ive already posted a crt mod for it. I really don't see b what the big deal is with ICS. Its really not all that better. We'll see what happens after source comes out. Oh and I got Sonic 2 running on my phone right.now.. He he he:D

Last edited:

donsh00tmesanta

Oct 16, 2011
chain fire?
is it safe?

Ya I love that game. All you have to do is get off ICS. I love that game and GTAIII.But for some reason a LOT of games don't work on ICS.Thats the main reason I went back to GB. I have a lot of kids and they always wanna play them. Right now I'm on MIJJA 3.0 and it rocks. Since he updated the last el29 version it has all ICS animations, boot animation, CWM, plays all the gaming apps and no worries about bricking. Plus, all modems work with all ROMS and kernels. I'm on FD16 modem now. I'm currently trying to get some help making an AOSP lock screen mod for it. Ive already posted a crt mod for it. I really don't see b what the big deal is with ICS. Its really not all that better. We'll see what happens after source comes out. Oh and I got Sonic 2 running on my phone right.now.. He he he:D

timmetal6669

Apr 15, 2012
Redlands CA
Moto G7
chain fire?
is it safe?

I presume you're talking about triangle away by chain fire. I would say if you are on a ICS kernel and ROM that there is a chance since it messes with the boot loader but on ICS, give it a shot. I used it on FD02 and had no problems. Removed the triangle PERMANENTLY(i really couldn't tell you how) and reset my binary count to 0. :) i gotta warn you though do. NOT use it on .GB YOU WILL BRICK IF ON GB.

donsh00tmesanta

Oct 16, 2011
if i use chainfire it will brick it?

im on gb right now

o no i meant chainfire3d lol

i got a jig off amazon after i got the eptouch

timmetal6669

Apr 15, 2012
Redlands CA
Moto G7
if i use chainfire it will brick it?

im on gb right now

o no i meant chainfire3d lol

i got a jig off amazon after i got the eptouch

Ooh my bad the above post i was posting to your other thread about sonic 2. Lol i have no idea about chain fire 3d.
Jigs don't work after eg30 tho. You would have to flash the eg30 boot loader. Calculin posted one somewhere. I can post it if you can't find it with xda/google search bar above.

Last edited:

themisterwilson

Jan 16, 2011
Same here works fine I use it to play Street Fighter IV!!!!:p:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

ugh damn StreetFighterIV, i had it installed and running great... but i friggin bricked that phone and it was on the internal sd, and now i cant seem to find the damn game again. Oh well, my son confiscated my phone when i had it installed anyhow lol

themisterwilson

Jan 16, 2011
Same here

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Well, it doesn't just *work*, you have to change some of the per app settings\individual app settings... something along those lines, I'm pretty sure for street fighter it was qualcomm. But for alot of games you have to set it to nvidia.
You can set it to use one of the plugins for everything in general, but i'd advise using the per app settings instead.
There's lots of other settings you can change but it's just something you can tinker with to get performance and graphics how you like them. It's a very useful app.
Along with mobile Odin, chainfire has created 2 of the most useful android apps around

Ind3lible

Nov 8, 2011
I got it to work on my Epic 4g touch but it crashes on the second level every time :(!

Skorpion56

Aug 13, 2010
Lawrence
Pashawwwww...

I mistakenly used (before reading on the forum) my jig i bought on Amazon and it works fine, as does Chainfires App. Ive dl'd almost every leak, and my phone is perfect. :eek:

krazy_smokezalot

Sep 24, 2010
Washington DC
ugh damn StreetFighterIV, i had it installed and running great... but i friggin bricked that phone and it was on the internal sd, and now i cant seem to find the damn game again. Oh well, my son confiscated my phone when i had it installed anyhow lol

Hey pm me if you want to play Street Fighter IV I have all the files needed :beer::D:p:cool:;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

makertoo

Jun 8, 2012
I have problems with Sonic 4 ep II on my Galaxy S3. After installing chainfire and applying the nvidia plugin , game's graphic are displayable but the game crashes before finishing loading of the first level. heeelp

datajosh

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 13, 2009
Greenville, SC
I have problems with Sonic 4 ep II on my Galaxy S3. After installing chainfire and applying the nvidia plugin , game's graphic are displayable but the game crashes before finishing loading of the first level. heeelp
I've been hearing that complaint from people with Tegra 2 devices as well, seems like it's pretty hard to get working on non-Tegra 3 devices right now. There will be a version for other phones released at some point though.

Top Liked Posts