[ASK] Defconfig for x86 Android Intel Atom z2560 Asus Zenfone 5

Search This thread

ryanjms07

Sep 23, 2012
Hy all,, i am so confused..
I have downloaded source kernel for Asus Zenfone 5 From Official Website Asus,
But I do not know which defconfig is used to make kernel For Asus Zenfone 5 Intel Atom z2560 1.6Ghz, Board: Clovertrail.
this is defconfig x86 in the source which I have downloaded from Official web asus.

defconfig.jpg

is there someone who can help me? Which defconfig to use for make Kernel For Asus Zenfone 5. Intrel Atom z2560 1.6Ghz, Board Clovertrail?
Thanks For your answer. :angel:

Reactions: aymanz

aaaaaaziskurnia

Nov 16, 2012
Ciamis
github.com
But I do not know which defconfig is used to make kernel For Asus Zenfone 5 Intel Atom z2560 1.6Ghz, Board: Clovertrail.
this is defconfig x86 in the source which I have downloaded from Official web asus.

is there someone who can help me? Which defconfig to use for make Kernel For Asus Zenfone 5. Intrel Atom z2560 1.6Ghz, Board Clovertrail?

Hey, try the geeksphone repo on github.com/ gpdroid there are geeksphone revolution cm defconfig and patches. I read, the gp revo are near same specs with our zenfone. Need to try but i don't have much time. So you can try it.

Sorry 4 bad english and spaced link.
Sent from my ASUS_T00F using XDA Free mobile app

ryanjms07

Sep 23, 2012
ok, thanks for help.
problem solved.
i have built bzImage for zenfone 5.
i386_ctp_defconfig is for zenfone 5
thanks for all

madhits45

Nov 29, 2010
Hi guys.. Can you help me do the same for the Asus Trio TX201LA. It shares the same CPU as zenphone 5. Z2560 with 2gb ram. My tab is stuck on android 4.2 and wish to go to at least 4.4. Anyway the work done here I believe is simply a matter of telling the device to boot the updated rom. I have full root access on the trio. Suggestions?

garaquex

Oct 29, 2018
Hi.
If someone can help achieve the same in the Asus Trio TX201LA it will be great.
I will be very attentive to the forum, thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

defconfig.jpg