[APP] Introducing Shelves, A Collection Management App

Search This thread

gjtorikian

May 12, 2010
Just a quick bump for this thread. I've almost got some parts of Dutch and Australian barcodes working, as well as comic books. Hopefully I'll be able to release a version incorporating these soon!

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Is there a chance, maybe in the paid application, to take pictures and fill description of objects? I have several collections of non barcode items which i would love to documentate.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
I just bought the unlock code for Shelves... and now the app does not launch anymore (it did before) :mad:
The screen just goes black and then returns to the launcher home page. Some times a yellow storage bin shows up and then goes black then comes up again and so on. Some times the app tries to open but shows only an empty hom screen with no items (music games etc) on it, just the tabs above.

Last edited:

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
I just bought the unlock code for Shelves... and now the app does not launch anymore (it did before) :mad:
The screen just goes black and then returns to the launcher home page. Some times a yellow storage bin shows up and then goes black then comes up again and so on. Some times the app tries to open but shows only an empty hom screen with no items (music games etc) on it, just the tabs above.

Bumping...bumping

miguelcerca

Jun 8, 2010
Would be nice if it looked at discogs.com for barcodes and images. I have lots of obscure vinyl that it doesn't find but discogs has them
Otherwise ... awesome